C23: WAY OUT

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

🎶PLAYING🎶
Some by Bolbbagan4
_____________________________
🔄▶📶

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

[A/N: The longest chapter I ever wrote🤡]

Author Pov

Wet.

There's something wet yet cold on the sleeping male forehead that interrupted his deep slumber..

He groans as he opens his eyes only to see it's already morning, he then brings his hand touching his forehead only to grab that whatever the fuck thing on his forehead..

"Wet towel?" Jungkook asks with his deep voice wonder why the hell this thing on his forehead.. Suddenly, the bathroom door creaked open as Jimin got out of the room displayed his white milky skin to Jungkook..

Jungkook almost yelp. Almost.

"You awake?" Jimin asks just then Jungkook noticed he was in Jimin mansion and all the yesterday memories appear in his mind..

"Y-yeah" Jungkook said looking anywhere but Jimin because he could feel his skin started to be red and Jimin noticed this.. Jimin then chuckle earned Jungkook attention who was now looking at him with a questioning face..

"Like what you see?" Jimin teases making Jungkook widen his eyes as he shakes his head fastly while covering up his eyes.. Jimin knew that the younger was loving his body, his facial expressions say it all..

Unnoticed, Jimin was walking towards the red-haired male who was like a statue on Jimin bed as Jimin bend down to look at Jungkook covered-up face.

Cute.

"So why are you here? Wanna watch me wearing my clothes?" Jimin asks teasingly cause the younger makes an 'ewww' sound as the red-haired male quickly stands up and runs out of the room leaving Jimin who smirks devilishly behind..

"Don't get into the feeling Jungkook, I know you start to like me but you keep denied it.. Let's see how much longer you will hold those walls" Jimin said quietly still smirking..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The male just finished his shower when he comes down and saw that Jungkook was lying on his Davenport in his deep thoughts..

He wanted to ask the red-haired male if the fever is gone, but since the younger seems okay already so he decided to not ask the question..

"Take a bath, we're going out" Jimin suddenly said shocking the red-haired male who was staring at the ceiling doing nothing..

"Where?"

"We're going to have lunch since it was lunchtime," Jimin said smiling softly at Jungkook, and the male couldn't help but to fall deeper into the black hole that the devil created..

But of course he didn't notice it..

"What about clothes?" Jungkook asks cause he's still in yesterday's clothes..

"I have a t-shirt that I didn't use, you could use that, I already put it on my bed" Jimin explain clearly so that Jungkook wouldn't ask anything anymore because the red-haired male was getting on his nerve here..

It seems like the red-haired male got his signal so without exchange words he walks upstairs leaving Jimin who was watching his back until the male was no longer to be seen..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what do you want to eat?" Jimin asks the male who was sitting on the passenger seat, staring outside the window interrupted his thoughts unconsciously..