C39: EUPHORIA

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

🎶PLAYING🎶
Happy Ending by Avril Lavigne
____________________________
🔄▶📶

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

[A/N: Happy One Month!! 🥺❤]

Author Pov

They were in hospital caféteria, sitting opposite each other.

There are four cups of coffee on the table in the middle of them, as the place crowd with people.

"Did you tell him?" The blonde-haired male asks breaking the silent atmosphere, as Jimin sighs.

"I didn't tell him-"

"Yet," Jimin said because honestly, he wanted to tell Jungkook but he couldn't, he is scared; scared if the younger leaves him or worst, hate him. No. He couldn't bear that.

"Jimin, I know you're scared of what to happen if you tell him but the longer you keep these secrets, the more hurt Jungkook will be at the end." Jin explained calmly trying not to sound demanding as the three of them agree on what the older said.

"Yes Jimin, you know keeping these secrets for too long will be bad right?" J-hope said received a nod from Jimin.

"I'm gonna tell him after he's been discharged from the hospital." Jimin decided and the three of them nod satisfied with the plan.

"It's okay, take your time," Taehyung said as he holds Jimin hand in his, letting the unspoken words that Jimin the only one who understands.

They then continue to talk about random things hoping to get Jimin to smile but the latter was in no mood for it. Jimin might be with them, around the table but everyone knows his heart is at another place.

He's so close yet so far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How long do you want to keep the secret from your wife?" Suga asks standing in front of Jungkook who was looking at him.

"I will tell her really soon." Jungkook states as Namjoon widens his eyes not believing that Jungkook was this heartless.

"What?" The male asks annoyed by Namjoon reaction because he has been speculating about divorce since before the accident, hell he's even already paid a lawyer to handle it.

"How about So-Yeon?" Namjoon asks but oh, the question is not supposed to be asked, judging by how red Jungkook ears turned, he's waiting for the anger to burst out from his mouth.

"If you care so much about her, how about you marry her." Jungkook said not shouting but really stern and deep caused Namjoon to widen his eyes as he bows apologize.

"Let me tell you Namjoon-hyung, she, my wife, So-Yeon, never, ever care about me." Jungkook said one by one slowly but the atmosphere around them was heavy.

"Now tell me, hyung, why should I care about her feelings when she, my wife, my supposed to be love until I die, doesn't even care about his own husband's feelings?" Jungkook asks venom fill his voice as Namjoon lost his words.