°3°

Not Even Fate Himself

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author Pov

Silent fills the spacious living room. No sobbing nor whimpering sound coming from the Jimin has been heard. Everything around him feels like shit.

Looks like shit.

Or simply just absolute shit.

Everything happened too soon for Jimin liking. He loved his husband dearly but he didn't know it will end up like this. He believed his husband just to get cheated on. What did he ever do in his past life to deserve such a test?

The pair of beautiful crescent eyes that were full of the galaxy inside them are now full of darkness that could swallow all of you in one. It hurts. Yes, Jimin couldn't deny it but admitted the suffering is too painful... He always watches that drama about how their husband cheated on them and how they broke down crying over the night.

Now that he thinks it back, he couldn't help but silently laugh at himself for being so confident that he won't feel the same thing as those women whose husbands cheated on. He's too sure and looks at him now, breaking for the same reason he thought he will never feel. The only difference is that they were actors so they don't know how much pain it is in real life.

It pains too much for him until he felt like he wanted to kill himself but he knows better than not. People said heartbroken is hurt however Jimin didn't think it would start to hurt his chest too. The stings inside his heart couldn't be cured. It hurts to know that he gave his husband everything but he is still not enough for his beloved partner.

It hurts.

He wanted to close his eyes and woke up from this awful dream, oh how much he wished it were. But every time he closed his eyes, he remembered those scenes where he cuddle comfortably with his husband on their couch, on their bed, in the park. He recollected all of that and it makes make his soul wounded.

Wrecked than it already was.

He wanted to ask his husband if he ever did wrong. He wanted to scream, he wanted to shout and he even wanted to yell at the male. He wanted to tell how much it crushed him and how much this will affect him but all he could do is silence himself.

Jimin looked around and stared at the chaos he made. He sighed as he dropped his body on his comfortable couch, feeling the soft fabrics against his skin as he suddenly reminisced the moment of the warm hugged his husband gave when he had a fever and he lay on the same couch.

On the same exact couch...

Unknowingly, this caused a tear to leave Jimin's right eye as he stared at the ceiling, wanted to close his eyes so bad, and stopped his heartbeat but then again... He needed to stay strong and determined to give the retribution back. There's no point in living if he didn't use the time to return the favor right? So might as well used it before he left the world.

He didn't realize that he was crying until he felt the tear move down slowly against his cheek, wetting the white pale skin as he shook his head and quickly wipes off the tear harshly, decided to not shred any more tears for what had happened. It's no going to change a single thing.

Jimin looked at his side and grabbed his phone that was placed on the table as he quickly pressed few buttons and dialed someone's number. "Tae,-" Jimin called out the male using his cold voice trying so hard to not crying but it's no use when Taehyung already sensed that something was off. He knows Jimin for too long to even know how the male would normally sound and it was definitely unlike now.