C34: HIM

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

🎶PLAYING🎶
Burn by Ellie Goulding
______________________________
🔄▶📶

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Author Pov

The morning was perfect. The sun reproduces its light, pierce through the male window as it reflects on the sleeping males.

Jimin was the one who wakes up first feeling annoyed by the sudden light as he then feels someone's hands wrapped tightly around his petite waist; hugging him from behind.

The male turns around knowing whose hands are as he stares at the red-haired male that was still sleeping causes Jimin to grin.

The blue-haired male couldn't help but stare at Jungkook face carefully, feeling the soft skin as he brings his palm; touching every part of Jungkook face; mesmerized by it.

Realizing what he's doing, he instantly takes his hand back almost curse at himself. He then glances back at the red-haired male in hatred as his inner self reminds him to stay in control.

Guilty?

'What the heck Jimin?! Really?! Guilty?!' Jimin said in his thoughts chuckle as he returned to his real self. He then decided to wake Jungkook up as he peck Jungkook nose received a groan from the male.

"Baby~ wake up, we have work today," Jimin said innocently as he looks at the red-haired male who was slowly open his eyes just to close it back shortly.

"No~ Just five minutes more," Jungkook said whining as he tightens his grip on Jimin waist as if he would slip the male from his embrace.

"As much as I love to baby, we have work to do," Jimin said grinning loving the way Jungkook could be so dominant yet cute at the same time.

"Fuck work, I rather spend my time with you." The red-haired male said meant every word he said caused Jimin to feel a pang in his chest.

It hurts.

"I'll tell you what baby if you wake up right now, I'll prepare a surprise present for you when you come back home," Jimin said whispering his words seductively knowing this way work.

And Jimin was awfully right about this, the younger abruptly sit up as his eyes full of lust meeting Jimin's thighs thinking about what would Jimin surprise him.

Jungkook then suddenly pecks Jimin lips as he runs towards the bathroom, leaving the blue-haired male who's shocked; getting ready to go to his work but before that, he needs to change his clothes to his mansion first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just like the day before, he arrived at his mansion not bothering to look for his wife as he stormed to his room, getting ready to change.

He finished his job as he makes sure to look himself presentable, grabbing his car keys and wallet; got out of his room; heading downstairs not noticing, the female who's in the living room.

Without spare any glance at his mansion one more time, he quickly came out from the mansion leaving the hopeless woman behind.