°11°

Fate Interferes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[A/N: Do you prefer a long chapter or a short chapter?]

Author Pov

The moment they skin touch, both of them feel the electricity ran through their veins making Jungkook shocked and of course Jimin too. Who would thought that will happen? No one expected that.

This is the first time Jungkook ever feel that kind of power when he touched someone and judging by Jimin reaction, he guesses the latter feel the same too.

'Jimin? What a lovely name for a beautiful person' Jungkook thought in his head he shook hands with Jimin, feeling the soft baby skin. This caught Jungkook attention immediately, for a grown man, Jungkook certainly didn't think Jimin would have soft baby skin. It was too soft to even shrugged...

'His skin is so soft like baby skin,' Jungkook speculated and unexpectedly, the words 'soft baby skin' triggered his mind as he widened his eyes and recalled certain memories.

Jungkook then grabs Jimin face, caressing the blue-haired male feeling the soft baby skin on his palm. Jungkook slowly brings the male face close to him.

'The fucking ducking duck dream!!' Jungkook screamed in his head as he accidentally shoved Jimin hand away harshly because he was too shocked. Well, let's be honest, wouldn't you be shocked too if you dream of an unknown person and right now they are right in front of you now?

'What the actual fuck Jeon Jungkook?!! Seriously, you had a dream with someone before you met them?!!' Jungkook shouted in his head, secretly blaming himself because he suddenly feel guilty for dreaming of having another lover when he was already married. He won't cheat on his wife.

He loves his wife dearly.

Even though it just only a dream, Jungkook still took this as a serious problem. He doesn't want to be a cheater no matter what kind of it. Illusions, imagination, or anything!! He doesn't want to hurt his dear wife.

Wife.

'Oh, my fucking Jesus Jeon Jungkook!! You forget you had a wife at home!!' Jungkook yelled in his head and slammed his forehead using his own hand caused Jimin to chuckled at the sudden action. Well, at first the make shoved Jimin hand away but then he slammed his own head.

Jungkook froze as he just noticed that Jimin was still in front of him, looking at him weirdly as he quickly bowed down to Jimin quite a few times, feeling guilty filled inside him after he realized what he had done. It was unprofessional and unpolite of him to do that kind of action... It was a friendly handshake, nothing more but the dream managed Jungkook to overreact.

"I'm sorry!! I didn't mean to do that I swear!!" Jungkook explained making not Jimin but all the guests who were watching this scene now shocked because damn it's THE Jeon Jungkook we're talking here...

He never bows.

He never greets.

He never shakes hands.

Perhaps Jimin is the one who received that kind of treatment for the first time in years...

"It's okay Mr. Jeon, nice to meet you anyway..." Jimin said, forgiving his rude behavior before walking away, leaving the male behind as Jungkook stared at Jimin's back until his shadow disappeared. He sighed out loud as he stood up, grabbing his car keys and heading back home.