°2°

Let The Game Begin

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author Pov

The smile on Jimin's lips never leaves his face. At this time kind of time, his maids already left to have dinner with their beloved ones back at their own house. He walked towards his mansion and without thinking further about all the warnings inside his stomach, he entered the house just to meet with a sight of someone else riding his husband.

Jimin widened his eyes as he froze in his place, feeling his heart crack into pieces of glass as if there's thousands of knives stabbed him over and over again until his body is wrecked. Jimin's husband who noticed his partner's existence instantly pushed the woman that sit on his cock and grabbed his pants to cover himself.

He's shocked and surprised because usually Jimin will be back home late but there's the male was, caught him cheating on his husband for another woman he doesn't know. The male walked to Jimin, about to explain to him but got cut off by a hard slap on his right cheek.

Yes, Jimin just slapped his beloved husband with liquid crystal fall down over his now a little bit red eyes caused him to froze and brought his hand to touch his cheek, feeling the burning skin after receiving Jimin's slap. Never in his life, he ever imagined the bubbly angel in front if he could do such a thing.

Well. Maybe he had already woken up the devil side of the male.

Jimin then walked towards the unknown woman with resentment inside as he tugged her hair harshly caused her to cried out at the pain feeling through his long black hair. He didn't waste any time and dragged the woman using her hair that left her no choice to follow Jimin path towards the door.
When he reached the door, Jimin used all of his strength to yank the woman, kicking her out of his mansion with boiled blood.

If you think Jimin would run and cry over something like this then you're wrong, totally. He is not the kind of feminine man that would cry over things like this. For him, he needs to be powerful when it came something like this happened to him. There are many things Jimin could tolerate for but cheating was never one of them.

After being kicked the woman out of his mansion he turned his body, facing his husband whose frightening facial expressions were clear as the sky printed on his face by Jimin's action. Jimin stood there waiting for any last words from his husband but he received none except for his husband's guilty face only to added more fuel over his burning heal him

He was annoyed by him that.

"Why? Surprised?" Jimin asked with a cold voice surprising his beloved husband more. Why would he be surprised? Well, here's the thing, he never knows Jimin got this side of him. The only thing he knows about his husband's behavior is that he's the bubbly type of prince that will cry over little things but then forgive the one who caused it.

Now that he thinks it back... He was certainly wrong.

"J-Jimin I-" The male couldn't complete his sentences as Jimin sighed and glanced to his left, noticed the glass vase which was placed nicely beside him. He didn't think further and grabbed the glass vase as he threw it to a wall hitting straight beside the shocked male. Jimin is tired... All of this time, he thought he's not good enough so hr try to be the best husband out there but now he realized, he was fighting to get betrayed, to get cheated on.

So he decided to stop that here.

Jimin didn't enunciate much, he just wanted to end this quickly. With that, he comes towards his dear husband and punched him hard caused the male to be unconscious immediately. No, he's not strong enough compared to the male but he knows which placed he should knock that can make people blackout.