C31: THEM

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

🎶PLAYING🎶
Lie 2 You by Leonell Cassio
___________________________
🔄▶📶

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Author Pov

After the 'intense' sex, they both collapse on the bed cuddling each other.. Well, at least that's what Jungkook thought..

After a few moments of silence, Jungkook snores echoing Jimin's room as the blue-haired male opens his eyes to make sure the younger sleep..

He gets up slowly from his bed not planning to wake the red-haired male as he walks towards his bathroom decided to take a bath..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin was in the bathtub as he feels the warm water against his cold skin. He thought the younger is stupid for believing that he's drunk earlier..

Do you believe it?

Well, you shouldn't. Jimin is never drunk from the very first.. He was acting drunk so that he could ruin the red-haired male walls tonight..

And he already did.

He should be satisfied because the plan goes well but why does he feel nothing inside? Why suddenly there are guilt feelings surround him?

He didn't know but when Jungkook asks him for his consent to continue, he's so touched by the red-haired male..

"So he doesn't love his wife that much huh," Jimin said slightly smirk knowing the red-haired male was just like his ex-husband, a cheater.

The word ex-husband, making the blue-haired male almost puke.. The betrayal feelings that were in his heart almost fade and he knows deep down why but just too stubborn to accept it of course..

"I guess, he really falls for my acting" The blue-haired male silently said, proud to be the one who fooled Jungkook..

Of course, all the time he spent with Jungkook is a fake one. He was acting kind and pure-hearted while the real him is completely the opposite..

And Jungkook was outrageous to fall into such actions.

Jimin was so into his thoughts that he didn't notice the bathroom door opened as a naked male enter it..

The blue-haired male yelp when he feels something on his back and when he look behind him he quickly calms down..

"Gosh Jungkook!! You scared me." Jimin said changing his tone as he continues his so-called 'innocent' act as he received a deep chuckle from the red-haired male..

Jungkook then enters the bathtub knowing Jimin wouldn't care as he sits behind the blue-haired male placing his hands on Jimin waist, hugging him from behind..

The bathroom went silent but comfortable. Nobody seems to initiate talking first.. Although they just have lovemaking, it's not a big deal for them..

Well, it's not a big deal for Jimin but Jungkook? Jimin was surprised that the red-haired male didn't even regret it.

"What are we Jungkook?" The blue-haired male found himself asking the younger as if their relationship means something when the reality Jimin didn't give a damn about it..

The red-haired male went silent as he leaves wet kisses on Jimin neck.. It's not like Jungkook doesn't know what their relationship is now, but he's thinking carefully about whether to continue this or not.

It's wrong but feels so right.

"What do you want us to be baby?" The red-haired male asks already uses the word 'baby' that he never use on his wife even though when he was dating her..

Jimin giggles at this as he turns around facing Jungkook, wrapped his hands around the younger neck while his legs wrapped around Jungkook waist, grinning at the male.

"Be my boyfriend, Jungkook" The blue-haired male said boldly causing Jungkook to chuckle at his cuteness. How can someone be so cute after having sex with them?

"But, I have a wife." Jungkook said looking down decided to tease the blue-haired male who wanted to know his reaction to the prank.

"Do you love her?" Jimin asks acting as if he's sad while what he's about to say is venom..

"Of course I love her, she's my wife." Jungkook declared continue to tease the blue-haired male, satisfied by the reaction.

"Do you love me?" Jimin asks again and Jungkook swears his heartbeat stop for a millisecond. Now that Jimin asks him, he begins to wonder, did he love him? He knows the answer too well already..

"Of course I am, why would I made love to you just now?" Jungkook said and Jimin finally grinned because he just got the answer he needed the most.

"No. You're not." Jimin said as Jungkook didn't understand what's the meaning of those words defined to.

"What?"

"You don't love her." Jimin state more clearly and finally Jungkook understood what the older said but the question is now why would he say that?

"People said if you fell in love with two people, choose the second one because if you love the first one, you didn't fell for the second one." Jimin said knowing this quote will hit Jungkook on the face..

And yeah, it did.

It hit Jungkook like a truck. He couldn't deny the truth of this matter.. He didn't love his wife anymore.

He loves his Jimin.

"So Jungkook, would you be my boyfriend?" Jimin again asks hoping the younger would agree and you know it too well he will..

'If it's Jimin, then it worth the risk' Jungkook thought as he didn't give Jimin an answer but his action says it all..

He grabs the blue-haired male as he crashed his lips against the plump lips savoring every unknown taste of it.. There's no lust in the kiss, it was passionate and slow as Jungkook poured all of his love in this one kiss.

Jimin smile in the kiss knowing he win the younger heart already..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After they both have an 'interesting' make-out session in the bathroom, they decided to sleep because it was already midnight.

They both wearing their matching pajamas, they bought them when they go shopping together..

They were cuddling in Jimin's bed as Jungkook was now in his deep slumber not once think about his 'promise' that he made with his wife..

On the other hand, Jimin was still wide awake remember his little chit-chat with Taehyung this morning..

Flashback

"I don't want you to regret later Jiminah" Taehyung said finished his sentence as Jimin quickly broke the skin touch and look down..

"You're lying," The blue-haired male said knowing his soulmate was lying to him..

"W-what do you mean?" Taehyung asked not understood what the hell Jimin just said..

"You said you know the pain but you don't. You're the one who cheated while I'm the one who he cheated on. The difference is big Taehyung" Jimin said as the blonde-haired look down knowing there's no way he could run from this part.

"I've cheated and cheated on."

Flashback end

The blue-haired male sighs thinking about it. It's complicated. He closes his eyes as he decided to sleep and talk to Taehyung later.

The starting of the end has started, let see if the angel was the one who ended damage or both if them.

____________________________________

Vote, comment, and share!!

Thank You!! 💜💜