C36: WRONG PERSON

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

🎶PLAYING🎶
Perfect by Simple Plan
______________________________
🔄▶📶

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Author Pov

"See you in the night baby," Jungkook said about to exit the door but a handheld him to cause him to stop his action.

He turned around just to greet with an awfully beautiful sight in front of him. Jimin was wearing all white making him look like a fallen angel as his bangs perfectly placed on his forehead.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked as he put his hands on Jimin petite waist while the male wrapped his hands around Jungkook neck.

"Can we go together?" Jimin asked and Jungkook was taken aback by the sudden request.

"Why?" Jungkook finds himself asking and Jimin swears his heart sting a little bit, because the male tone was offensive from his point of view.

Jungkook didn't mean it in a bad way, he's just shocked by the sudden demand.

"Nothing. Go." Jimin said, dropping his hand from Jungkook neck; turned around and about to walk but Jungkook stops him as he hugs the male from behind.

"Don't be mad." The male said as he hides his nose in Jimin neck, sniffing the vanilla smell and spreading his warmth to Jimin.

"I'm not. Let go." Jimin said sound harsh than he thought will come out. To be honest, he did not mad at the male at all, he's angry at himself.

How could his heart pained after hear such a question? Is just a simple topic, why would it bother him? Why does he always forget his main plan when Jungkook is in front of him?

Jimin was in his deep thought thinking the possible reason behind his reckless action. But then his yesterday's conversation with Taehyung came to his mind.

Love.

No no. I can't be.

He's just tired. Yeah.

"You're lying. Come let's go." Jungkook said caused Jimin eyes to widen as he turned around, breaking the hug; and quickly jump on Jungkook surprised the male.

Giggle fills the mansion.

Jungkook didn't say any word but his smile shows everything unspoken as he looks at the adorable male in his embrace.

"Thank you!!" Jimin said unexpectedly, give Jungkook a long peck on his lips received a chuckle from the male.

Jungkook didn't bother to put Jimin down as he exits the mansion with the blue-haired male in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll wait here, you go inside." Jimin said as Jungkook shut off the car vehicle as he shakes his head.

"No baby, you're coming with me. I bet she's gone." The red-haired said not even once think about his wife's feelings but everyone knows that deep down he still loves his wife, it just not deeper than the love he has for Jimin.

"Okay fine." Jimin sighs as if he doesn't want but the truth is, this is just a part of the plans. He knows Jungkook loves him, he knows that the younger would let him in if he says like that.

He knows.

And he's using it smartly.

They both get out in sync as Jungkook lead the way to enter his mansion.

Jimin is the one who enters first followed by Jungkook, not notice the female who was sitting on the cushion holding a cup of tea.

"Hey who is this?" She asks noticed the other unknown male, as Jimin widens his eyes not believing that he was face to face with his husband's mistress.

"Oh, this is Park Jimin, my friend." Jungkook calmly said because no. He's not surprised at all. He noticed that his wife was always in his house these last few days.

But it's not like he cares though.

"Park Jimin? Nice to meet you." The female said politely and Jimin swear he almost think that this is not the same person.

"I'm So-Yeon, Jungkook wife." She said smiling at Jimin as Jungkook walk away leave them alone to talk.

'I'm his boyfriend' Jimin said in his thoughts feeling proud all of sudden. But it's weird. Something is not right. So-Yeon looks completely different from the last time she saw her.

"Come Jimin, let's have a tea." So-Yeon said breaking Jimin thoughts as they both walk to the living room table.

Jimin waits for So-Yeon to change her weird behavior, he's waiting for the threat, the insult, the slur and the disrespect from her but there's none.

They sit in the opposite direction as Jimin watches carefully how So-Yeon pours the tea into his cup. It was perfect, she looks elegant in Jimin eyes.

"

Since when do you know Jungkook, Jiminsshi?" So-Yeon asks as she passes the cup of tea carefully to Jimin, not wanting it to fall off.

'Since we fucked.'

"Since at the PARK CEO party."
Jimin said smiling softly as So-Yeon smile already loving Jimin friendly manner.

"I'm glad Jungkook finally made a friend, he was not fond of people," So-Yeon said smiling as Jimin couldn't understand what was happening.

Why So-Yeon act as if he never met him? Why she acts like never does any fault to him? Why everything about her change?

Jimin thoughts were occupied searching for the right answer, but none of them match.

"Believe me, we were more than that," Jimin said in his breathe hardly catch what he's saying.

"Pardon? I can't hear you." So-Yeon said and Jimin opens his mouth to say what he's saying.

"Let's go." A voice interrupted them from the stairs catching both eyes as Jimin gasp looking at Jungkook who's like a Greek god wearing a red coat.

"Yeah, you should go." So-Yeon said shaking her hands with Jimin as the male didn't feel like this is the hand that touches his husband.

It just feels like not.

'Something is not right.' He said in his thoughts as he walks in sync with Jungkook towards the male car still looking at So-Yeon who was watching them from the door.

Something is fishy, and he needs to know what's that. So-Yeon looks different, too odd for Jimin liking. He needs to ask Jin for this.

What if he accuses the wrong person?
____________________________________

Vote, comment and share!!
Thank you!!💜💜