C20: RUINED THE GAME?

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

🎶PLAYING🎶
Lonely by Justin Bieber
______________________________
🔄▶📶

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Author Pov

Lie.

Jungkook wife, So-yoon lie if she said the red-haired male hasn't changed in the past week..

Because damn, he changed a lot.. Even the maids feel it.. Is not like Jungkook face turned into a zombie or anything, he's right in front of them, looking handsome than ever..

So what is the change?

Jungkook seems a little bit off.

He's there in the mansion but his wife could feel that the red-haired male was far from her.. Why though?

She doesn't know.

Since the 'friend hangout' accident, she rarely goes out, afraid that Jungkook would cheated on her with some unknown slut then dump her..

But that is from her perspective, as for Jungkook, he didn't notice the change in him.. Only people around him noticed it..

He becomes mute.

He always in his thoughts which only god knows what.

Everything is fine, but there's a missing puzzle in Jungkook that he couldn't pinpoint what is it.. Every time he comes back from work he didn't feel the home warmth anymore..

He didn't feel his mansion is his home anymore..

People used to say "home is where the heart belongs", so where is Jungkook heart actually? Did he lose it on the way? Or somebody steals it?

No one knows..

Usually, Jungkook would be glad if he comes home early because his beloved wife will greet him with her warmth but now, he feels nothing.. The warm embraces were no longer affect him..

He feels cold surrounding him..

Jungkook was sitting on his davenport in the living room spacing out again.. His wife who silently watches him, noticed this and she wonders the cause of this sudden change..

What inside Jungkook mind actually?

Jimin

It's been one week when the last time they met at the club. No text. No nothing. The kiss trace still on Jungkook face burning his skin as the second goes by...

Jungkook found himself loves the oh-so-innocent kiss that was burning his skin layer piece by piece making him, feel heaven..

He said that he's gonna take a break but he didn't rest at all since the blue-haired male occupied his mind all the time..

He badly wanted to hang out with the blue-haired male again.. But he never says it.

He badly wanted to screams out of his lung but that would be the wrong move for a mature CEO.. If you think he loves Jimin then you're wrong..