C26: WILL

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

🎶PLAYING🎶
Every time I see you by Chen ft. Punch
________________________________
🔄▶📶

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Author Pov

After finished having their sweet-nothing dinner, Jimin offered Jungkook a ride to send him home which the red-haired male gladly accept the polite offer..

"Wow your house is big Jungkookah" Jimin said excitedly and Jungkook just chuckles at this.. Jungkook was about to grab the door handle but Jimin fastly held the younger wrist causing the red-haired male to look at him..

Without any words, Jimin kiss Jungkook forehead, and the younger didn't do anything but feel the burning sensation on his forehead..

After a few silent kisses, Jimin finally backs up as he looks at the younger face.. Jungkook heart was beating fast, so fast for his own good.. Jungkook doe eyes look at Jimin and they were staring at each other for a few minutes until Jimin broke their gaze..

"Thank you for today Jungkook," the blue-haired male said smiling cause Jungkook heart to beat even faster as if it would pop out from his ribcage..

"Remember, we decided to hang out every night Jungkookah" Jimin said again then Jungkook finally collect himself as he smiles and nods at Jimin..

He got out of the car looking at Jimin who was still smiling and Jimin drive away leaving Jungkook watching him until the blue-haired male leaves his gate..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" His wife's voice booming loudly in the living room as Jungkook sighs not really in the mood to fight since he was tired...

"I'm out with my friend," Jungkook said uninterested to keep talking as he drags himself towards the stairs decided to take a shower and go to sleep but a tiny voice stops him.

"It- it should be our day" His wife said looking down as Jungkook could see the female already teared up.. Jungkook sighs again wanted to slap his own face for treated his wife like that..

He walks toward his wife as he crashes her face at his tough chest, warming her in his embrace.. No words exchange, just a husband who gives her wife his comfort..

After a few moments of silence, Jungkook finally broke the hug as he grabs his wife's chin facing it up towards him..

"I'm sorry, please don't cry," Jungkook said guilty in his voice as he wipes softly her tears away.. He forgot the fact that Sunday was their day..

"It's okay" His wife replied sobbing making the guilty feeling inside Jungkook increase further.. They both then walk towards their shared room decided to not continue the fight..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin just finished his shower and he was laying down on his comfortable bed when a certain red-haired male face pop inside his head..

Unknowingly, a smile crawling up to his face just thinking about the male.. But soon, he broke his thoughts by slapping his face really hard leaving a red mark on his left cheek..