°10°

Facing The Devil

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[A/N: Did I move too slow or too fast or just fine? Please tell me💜💜]

Author Pov

There's no turning back now.

Jimin was longing for his revenge. He was blind by the darkness inside him, which caused him to incapable of searching his light. Without a second doubt, he entered the hall, greeted with white lights on him earning all of the guests' attention as they whispered with each other...

Now everybody knows who is the owner of the Park company, they were kinda surprised with the fact the owner is in his early 20s unlike them who are in their early 60s which is a normal age for a CEO or businessman nowadays.

Jimin didn't smile nor bother himself to as he walked straight to the hall stage. He reached there as everybody clapping their hands celebrating his arrival in a polite manner of appreciation but there's one man who seems didn't notice his appearance because the person was so into his own thoughts.

Jimin didn't realize it because he thought he got everyone's attention as he then grabbed the microphone which was given by Taehyung who stood still beside him. Jimin looked at him as Taehyung nodded assuredly as he brings the mic to his mouth, think what he wanted to say since this is the first party so he didn't know what those CEOs usually said.

"Thank You for coming to my party tonight. I was grateful to meet you guys. Please enjoy!!" Jimin declared with a soft voice making Taehyung widened his eyes and looked at his best friend back, incapable of believing what he just heard because surely is not how Jimin sound when they had a call just now.

All of the guests melted in Jimin soft voice, thinking he's an angel who was sent to the earth unable to see the horn above his head. Even the certain red-haired male broke his own thoughts when he heard the soft voice.

So soft...

Soft like feathers.

Jungkook quickly shot his head where he think the owner of the voice is, only to saw a beautiful male standing there like an angel and was looking at him. For a second he thought that was a real angel but then he realized that maybe one of the workers so Jungkook looked away quickly, uninterested.

Well... Jungkook didn't even see the face clearly because he was too far from the stage...

He sighed, wondering where is the CEO but then froze when he recalled what the person just said as Jungkook widened his eyes in surprise when he finally realized that the beautiful blue angel was the so-called old CEO he cursed many times for the past few minutes...

Jungkook choke on his breath as he quickly finished his Vodka and glanced back at the man, unable to see the gentleman's face clearly because his eyes were already fuzzy by the amount of alcohol he drank. But he does acknowledge the fact the fellow has blue hair as he sat there, decided to meet the CEO later since there are too many businessmen around already.

The moment Jimin spoke, he could saw every of his guest's faces. His eyes sharpen as he scanned around the hall, searching for the certain fella but frowned when he didn't found the one as he was about to turn around and asked Taehyung but then his devil eyes catch a glimpse of something red.

His eyes perfectly landed on something or more like someone which caused him to forget about the wrath in his heart for a second. He feel his world stop and some kind of wind brushed off with his face, calming him inside in a split second. He doesn't understand how but the certain unknown male caught Jimin attention instantly, unrealized he's the one Jimin badly search for...