C27: IN AND OUT

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

🎶PLAYING🎶
Genie In The Bottle by Christina Aguilera
____________________________
🔄▶📶

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Author Pov

Jimin was working on his paper when a knock catches his attention and he immediately knows who is that..

"Come in!!" Jimin said excitedly as the person steps inside revealed his blonde bangs, only to be confused with the sudden change of behavior..

Actually, the blonde-haired male was not the only one who is shocked by the sudden change but the entire goddam building..

When Jimin comes to the office, first that he was early and the smile on his face never left his face as he unknowingly attracted many people only using his beautiful smile..

What makes it more shocking is when Jimin greets every of him, worker, when they met them when he usually ignored them as if they were not there..

The rumors spread quickly in the building and when Taehyung first heard this he couldn't believe his ears but now when he witnessed it by himself he finally realized that Jimin indeed changed..

But why?

'Is it because of the plan?' The blonde-haired male question in his head not noticing the frown on his face since then making Jimin look at him weirdly..

"Taetae you okay? You look off today?" Jimin asks worried in his voice and Taehyung broke his thoughts and shakes his head while smiling because of what Jimin just called him..

Jimin knows something is wrong.. Although Taehyung just smiled at him but there's a difference about the smile... It's not his usual boxy smile but a sad smile instead..

"You sure?" Jimin asks as he walks towards the blonde-haired male looking at his face.. Taehyung didn't answer instead he nods while smiling..

"SPEAK," Jimin said suddenly with a stern voice cause he had enough of figured out what's wrong with the male..

"........"

"C-could you stop the plan?" Taehyung asks and Jimin eyes widen not expect this kind of question..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The red-haired male just finished his breakfast and was walking towards the door heading to his company..

But a hand stop him as he turned around and saw that his wife was in front of him and he freeze.. He thought that his wife was already gone out with her friends but no he's wrong..

If you wonder why Jungkook doesn't know where his wife, is because last night he sleeps on the couch finding himself uncomfortable on his own bed..

The warm feeling when he sleeps on Jimin bed is far away from comfortable than sleeping with his wife and he is ashamed of himself because of this..

He couldn't look at her face anymore, the guilty that was increasing each second passed doesn't help him..

The cause