C37: REVEAL

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

🎶PLAYING🎶
You're Belong With Me By Taylor Swift
_____________________________
🔄▶📶

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

[A/N: We're reaching the end, I thank you all who were still sticking up with me until this chapter!! It means a lot!! I surely will mention you all in the future!!]

Author Pov

Jimin was doing his work when there's a knock catching his attention as the male give him permission to enter, hoping it was Jin.

"Hey Jimin." Jin said entering the office as he looks around and saw that no one with them in the office.

On the other hand, Jimin didn't stop staring at the beige-colored file and he swore he's already planning to steal that file.

"Jimin," Jin said looking hesitant to continue the conversation and Jimin start to feel nervous, scared if his thoughts were right.

"Say it."

Jin didn't say anything as he hands Jimin the file and the male quickly grab it; open it harshly.

==============================

Name: Park So-Yoon (So Yoon)Age: 26Occupation: NoneAddress:############ ##### ##########################Status: Unknown Relatives: Park Jung MinSibling: Park So-YeonParent: Unknown

Age: 26
Occupation: None
Address:############ ##### ##########################
Status: Unknown
Relatives: Park Jung Min
Sibling: Park So-Yeon
Parent: Unknown

==============================

Jimin eyes widen when he read the sibling's information as he stumbles on his leg hitting his back to the wall, shocked.

"Apparently, they're twins. The one who cheated on your husband is So-Yoon, not So-Yeon." Jin said carefully with his words knowing Jimin was having trouble inside him.

Without his notice, tears begin to pooling in both of his eyes. He's wrong, so wrong to the point he can't think. He's ruining innocents life.

Jin heart broke seeing his baby brother in this state, as he was about to hug the male but Jimin hand his hand stopping his action.

Suddenly a call disturbed them as Jimin get up answer the phone with shaking hands, still shock by the unexpected truth.

"Hello is this Park Ji Min? I'm from XXX hospital." A female on the other side of the line greets, as Jimin heart starting to nervous because of what, he doesn't know.

"Y-yes what's wrong?" Jimin asks voice shakily waiting for the other side of the line to give him good news instead of what he's thinking right now.

"I'm sorry but Mr. Jeon suffered a serious incident and was sent to the emergency room for surgery." The female said and Jimin unknowingly drops the phone, shock by the information.

Tears fall from Jimin eyes as he kneeled down crying wondered Jin what's wrong. The male wanted to ask what's wrong but he grabs the phone and asking the nurse instead.

"Alright thank you." Jin said cutting off the call as he looks at the trembling Jimin, pitied the way he looks so destroyed suddenly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where is he?!" Jimin asks rushing surprised by the nurse by his sudden question.

"Where is Mr. Jeon?!" Jimin asks angrily, worried about the younger condition as the nurse quickly points to the emergency room.

Jimin looks at where the nurse point as he runs towards the room, about to enter it but were held by nurses and Jin; dragging him a little bit far from the area.

"No! Let me in! I want to see Jungkook!" Jimin screams wiggling his body hoping the nurses would let him go and see Jungkook.

"Jimin calm down! The doctor is doing their best to save him!" Jin said as he hugs the male and Jimin instantly break down in his embrace.

"H- he'll leave me Jin-hyung. I ruined his life." Jimin said sobbing in Jin hug as the male smiles sadly.

"No Jiminsshi, he wouldn't leave you. Hell, I bet he couldn't. His emergency number was you honey, not even his wife." Jin said assured the crying male.

And he's right, Jimin body stopped trembling although his sobbing sound was still heard around the space. Jimin didn't stop crying but the thought of Jungkook put his number as an emergency, warm his heart.

That's when Jimin realizes, he's in love with Jungkook. The thinkings of losing the male stab his heart and it hurts him. He can't live without the male anymore.

It's time for him to accept his feelings for the male.

"I love him Jin-hyung," Jimin said whispering but didn't go unheard by the male.

"I love him. The thoughts of losing him in any way pained my heart so much to the point I feel suffocated." Jimin said, meant every word that came out of his mouth as Jin smiles softly.

"But, I need to leave him," Jimin said as the smile instantly wiped off from Jin face wonder why would he said that.

"I can't ruin his life anymore. I can't lie to him anymore." Jimin finished his sentence as Jin tighten their hug answering in silence.

"But why do you have to leave him?" Jin asks slowly unknowingly Jimin starts to cry again.

"B-because, he has a wife. I can't be selfish and hurt her."

"Not when she's too kind when I met her," Jimin said and Jin understands, remember yesterday when Jimin suddenly called him searching for anything related to her and finally got to know that she has twins.

"Jimin listen." Jin said as he broke the hug and lead Jimin to the nearest waiting seat in front of the emergency room.

"Listen to me, he-" Jin said pointing at the emergency room as Jimin followed his direction.

"-That man, who's inside the emergency room, is in love with you-" Jin said pointing at Jimin.

"-That man was in love with you from the first time both of you met. He loves you from the bottom of his heart." Jin said pointing at Jimin heart is.

Jimin eyes started to watering hearing what Jin said, he didn't realize anything until the male point out his words; buried deep inside Jimin's heart.

Jin noticed how Jimin eyes started to watering but at the same time shining beautifully like the galaxy. He grabs Jimin hands, catching the male attention.

"That man was fighting his life for you."

"That man cheated on his wife for you."

"That man spends his wife time for you"

"That man was ready to do anything for you," Jin said and Jimin feels a pang in his chest. He looks at the emergency room, imagines what is the younger reaction if he tells the truth.

The truth was about to reveal.
____________________________________

Vote, comment and share!!

Thank You!! 💜💜