°6°

The One Who Gonna
Wreck Him.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author Pov

It was early on Saturday morning when Jungkook was enjoying his breakfast. The weather was indeed calm, not included what was yet to be happening of course.

Not a minute later, the mansion filled with the song coming from Jungkook's phone as he groaned and slipped his hand in his pocket, taking out his newly brought black colored iPhone and meeting a sight of someone with the name as Yoongi. Jungkook didn't waste any time as he picked up the call, bringing the electronic device near his right ear.

"Hey, Yoongi-hyung..." He greeted the other side, feeling uncomfortable while waiting for the other male to give him some information about what had happened to his wife yesterday night. It was shocking not to deny that.

"Jungkook-ah, I searched for the information you wanted but fate seems not on our luck. I tried to search CCTV or something but there's none..." His bodyguard, also known as Min Yoongi explained left Jungkook to wondered about it. 

How can there's no information about it? Yoongi always does his best in his job and always reached the male expectation but somehow Yoongi told him, he didn't find anything related to what happened to her wife yesterday. Oh, how badly he wanted to know that. Suddenly, thoughts filled Jungkook, unknowingly this caused him to doubt his wife deep down.

On the other line, Yoongi is concerned about the silent male. He knows how his boss could be bipolar anytime so he can't help but gulp, imagined if his boss suddenly fires him. That would be a lot of trouble... Even though working with Jungkook is hard consider the fact his behavior is unpredictable, still, the payment is good enough for Yoongi to keep up with his life.

"B-boss?" Yoongi's voice interrupted Jungkook's million thoughts as he back away from the phone and put it on speaker, failed to realize he was still on a call with someone. Jungkook then silent for a moment before clearing his throat making Yoongi feel nervous, waiting for whatsoever words that will come out from the younger's mouth.

"It's okay Yoongi- hyung, Thanks," Jungkook mumbled and slid the phone back in his picket before cutting off the call, bringing ease to his bodyguard who was dying to know what he'll say. Jungkook didn't continue his breakfast after that, he was so lost in his thoughts.

After he cut the call, his mind can't stop floating with questions around and it's getting more after minutes passed. He thought of every way they could cause her wife in that kind of state that night but unfortunately, there's none... He keeps digging for the positive reason behind all of that yet he couldn't speculate any. Well, of course, he couldn't... He thinks at the wrong place...

Jungkook continues to manipulate his mind, unnoticed he already reached the term where there are only negative explanations as his breath sharpen the moment he realized there's only one answer...

Cheat...

"Is she cheating on me? Wait- no. That's never gonna happen. She loves me right? We both love each other right? But what if she does? No. No, that shit ain't gonna happen. She loves you very much..." Jungkook mumbled to himself like a mad man, received few weird stares from his maids as he proceed with manipulation within himself but somehow his mind know better.

"No, she didn't," Jungkook stated confidently as he huffed angrily, wanted to stop all of those nasty thoughts about his wife cheating on him but was unable to do so when his mind keep doubting his belief. Jungkook guessed many reasons if his wife might cheat on him but there are no excuses. He literally gives everything of him to her. She meant the world to him.