17.Her Reaction

Love Is Just A Simple Word To Describe My Feelings For You.

[Italian style are the thoughts of the protagonist.]

"Let me leave alone," she shouted at him.

"From now on, you will be living here with me," he took a strand of hair and put it aside her ear.

"What?" she exclaimed in shock.

"You heard me, Aru."

"I won't."

"Either you like it or not, you will live with me, Aru."

"Stop calling me Aru! Aru reminds me of someone whom I knew for so long, and I don't want to remember those... Also, I won't live here," she pushed him with all her effort, moving towards the door. Before she reached there, he pulled her again.

"How could you go to India without a passport, Aru?" he smirked, knowing he took her from India to New York without a passport since they reached here with his private jet.

"Did she remember when I used to call her? That's why she reacted," he was searching for an answer in her eyes.

"What did you say? I am not in India anymore, then WHERE AM I?" she asked with frustration. Now this man was getting on her nerves. She was trying to be cool, but this man was annoying as hell.

"You are in my empire, where I am the king and you are mine," he slowly but sensually replied.

"Where the hell am I, Mr.?" she desperately asked him.

"New York," he darkly chuckled.

"No way! How could you take me here without my consent? And I don't even know you! Why, why?" she yelled at him again.

"Relax, Aru. Calm down," he gently held her shoulder, directly looking into her eyes with an assuring look.

"What do you expect? Me to accept you for kidnapping me, then taking my first kiss? Another way, caging me in your so-called empire?" she furiously spat at him. Her face, nose, and ears became red with anger.

"Awww... She looks so cute when she gets angry," he inwardly delighted to see her like this.

"Aru," he looked into her eyes.

"What?" she furrowed her brows.

"You look so cute when you are mad," he teased her, which added more fuel to the fire.

"You brat, do you think I will be impressed by your compliment?" she snapped at him, making her face even more reddened.

"Listen, Mr. You better send me to India, and I am not in the mood to argue with you," she venomously said, grabbing his collar.

"Aru, why do you want to go there when they treat you badly? Don't think I don't know anything about you," he calmly replied, ignoring the fact that she was holding his collar.

"What do you mean you know everything about me?" she suspiciously asked him, now surprised at how he could know about her.

"I know everything about your life, how you lived there, how they treated you, and..." He stopped and looked at her.

"And?" she asked.

"And they arranged your marriage with someone else. If I was even a bit late, what would happen to you? Do you think you could easily get away from me? I am William King. When I set my eyes on something, it becomes mine. And you are mine from the very beginning, so how can I let you go easily?" he yelled at her.

"William," she called his name softly.

"What?" he raised his brow, trying to suppress his anger.

"Your name is William," she suspiciously asked, to which he nodded.

"Aru, say my name again," it seemed like all his anger had vanished.

"Why?" she arched her eyebrow with a questioning look.

"Say my name again," he sheepishly asked again.

"William," she sweetly called his name.

"Gosh, everyone calls me that name, but I have never felt it before the way she softly mentioned my name. After fifteen years, she used to call me by my full name, William, in such a sensual and gentle manner," he smiled at her.

"How do you know everything about my life?" she felt suspicious about it.

"I have my own ways, Ms. Arushi Sen," he winked at her.

"If you know, then good for you. So let me go," she crossed her arms, showing her confidence.

"I can't," he straightforwardly replied to her.

"Why?" she annoyingly asked.

"Because you are my everything."

"Are you crazy? I just met you a few days ago, and I become your everything?" she asked in disbelief, contemplating if he's some kind of psycho.

"You don't have to think about it. When the right time comes, I will tell you everything," he softly smiled at her.

"What the hell..." She took a deep breath, continuing her words, "Listen, my family is there. I can't live with you."

"I am your only family. They have no relationship with you," he calmly said.

"Now you will decide who is my family. They are my guardians. They raised me, protected me-" She was cut off by him.

"Enough is enough. I don't want to hear anything from you. In your eyes, everyone is good, so you better stop your explanation because I won't let you go anywhere. I will protect you from everything, no matter what situation comes," he was trying to control his anger. Whenever he remembered how she used to live there, it boiled his blood.

"Who's gonna protect me from you?" she remarked.

Don't Forget To Support Me
Please Vote & Comment
Share
Follow Me

Lots of love,
Your author,
Rai
22 March 2023