30. An unknown familiar feeling.

I Won't Break My Promise
And I Won't Let You Break Our Promise

In the evening,

People were drinking and dancing like maniacs in a bar. Everyone was enjoying their night. The strong smell of alcohol lingered everywhere, in addition to the sweetness of men and women. Some people were making out, kissing wildly as they were on the verge of losing their utmost consciousness. Most of the girls portrayed themselves as undignified and lowly, as they were drunk, and it was the same for the men too.

This is the modern world of the twenty-first century, where sex, drink, and passion are everything. There is no meaning to emotions, feelings, love, or care. Everyone is busy earning money, however they can, but do they have peace? Money is important, but at one point, it will not provide us with eternal bliss. And William is aware of this fact, despite owning everything - money, fame, respect - he cannot grasp love. However, he eagerly desires pure love. He has encountered the fact that women are desperate for his money or his appearance. He has encountered so many women, as most of them lusted over him. Although he was never fascinated by a single woman. They attempted various occasions, but they could not achieve anything more than abomination....

In the corner of the bar, where the VIP area is situated and the only source of enlightenment were a few dim lights that were flickering here and there, seven young men were deep in thought. Even though their faces weren't prominent in the darkness, we could say that it was none other than 'William King' and his friends....

"William, I heard your uncle came to the office," raising his eyebrow, Oscar inquired William.

"Why did he suddenly arrive at the office?" Jack furrowed his brow, not comprehending the old man's intention.

"Yes... He came here to invite us to his anniversary party," William simply replied.

"That's strange," sipping his wine, Harry pointed out.

"Yeah, all those past years he never showed up. I mean, after William took over his father's company, his uncle never entered King Industry. So why now?" George wondered about the exact reason for him.

"Me too... but I could not discover any answers. I felt it was odd too," William commented.

"It is a business party, not any kind of anniversary party," Lucas replied, as he had been listening to their conversation from the start.

"Hmmm," William hummed in response.

"I think you will get your answer from that party, William," Oliver tilted his head, indicating that perhaps their mystery would be solved now.

"He is right, William... every businessman will be present there. If we closely observe them, maybe we might get a clue," Harry explained.

"A single clue is enough for us to find the culprit who hid Mr. Lee's shadow for years," George clenched his jaw, recalling the horrible incident.

"We have to look everywhere, guys, so that we find a single clue about him," everyone nodded at Oscar's point.

"Then it's settled, boys. We'll be going to the party. Now, I should go," William abruptly stood up, ending their conversation.

"Someone is being impatient to meet his Aru," George teased him.

"Of course I am, because I have only one woman in my life. I am not like you, spending my nights with just random women," he proudly announced, winking at George. Therefore, he left them.

"This brat, come here," George yelled at him.

"George, you should stay in relationships instead of having one-night stands," Jack threw a joke at him.