67. Abduct

King Industries

"Next week is my birthday, and I will tell her everything then. I am hella terrified about what will happen and how she will adapt. Fuck my life, seriously. I am going insane with excitement. Aish, William King, calm down. I am sure Aru will be mad at me because I know she always feels I have so many similarities with 'Will,' but she couldn't perceive it since I have never confessed it. But finally, I will admit everything to her, and afterwards, we will live together forever as we promised each other." - William

William was working at his office, but inside his mind, Aru, Will, and his truth were roaming with excitement about Aru's reaction after knowing his true identity...

The door cracked open, revealing six Satan along. Everyone mischievously smiled at him.

"Mr.Will, what have you decided?" Harry smirked.

"What do you mean, bro?" He was dumbfounded.

"You, Mr. Will, when will you give your identity to Aru?" George flicked his forehead.

"Seriously, today you all came here at this time to ask me this?" He dramatically said with an innocent smile.

"You punk, what do you think of us? Don't we know Aru and your relationship?" Lucas snapped.

"Mr. King, you should have confronted her with everything by now because she has every right to know," Oscar added, sitting comfortably on the couch.

"I will tell her when the right time comes," he ran his hand through his hair with a mischievous smile plastered over his face.

"When?" Everyone asked in unison.

"Aish, bro, seriously? We are in a relationship, and you guys are worried," he annoyingly nodded.

"Because you are in a relationship with my sister, so you better keep watch," both Harry and Lucas said in unison.

"Look at these protective brothers who threaten their soon-to-be brother-in-law and a bro buddy," he teased.

"William, you are out, bro buddy, but-" Harry looked at Lucas, indicating to complete his sentence.

"The day Aru came into our life, she became our sister, so you are now my sister's-" Lucas was cut off by a sudden phone call.

"Hello?" William received the call.

"What do you mean by Aru is abducted, you fucker?" He stood up from his chair.

"Master, we didn't know anything. Suddenly, around fifty people came home and started attacking us. Your bodyguards tried, but there are only a few of them, so they couldn't defeat them. Instead, they were injured. They abducted our Miss Arushi while your bodyguards were fighting with them," Miss Ara replied dreadfully, knowing his temperament.

"I AM COMING!" He hung up the call. He was breathing heavily with rage. It seemed like he would erupt like a volcano within a second.

"William, what happened to my sister?" Harry asked him, sounding worried.

"THIS BASTARD ABDUCTED HER! OSCAR, FIND HIM ANY WAY! I JUST WANT HER IN MY EMBRACE AGAIN!" He stormed out of his office.

When he arrived at his mansion with his six brothers, they saw blood spread everywhere. In another area, a few of his bodyguards' lifeless bodies were lying on the floor, and most were injured from the sudden attack.

"MISS ARA!" He shouted her name.

"Yes, master." Everyone gathered in the living room within a second, wearing fearful expressions.

"MISS ARA, TELL ME ONE THING. BECAUSE SHE IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY, HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?" He yelled at her.

"Master, we tried our best, but we failed." She silently cried for her inability to save Arushi.

"William, calm down," Harry tried to console him.

"AAAAARRRRRRUUUUUU!" His voice echoed throughout the mansion.

After Two Days

On a cold, darkest night, when the stars were twinkling in the sky and the moon was shining, there was a man who stood on the balcony, looking at this mesmerizing scenario. His tears glistened in the moonlight, and he held a half-heart necklace with the word "Aru" written in a diamond stone.

"It's been two days since you went missing, Aru. I don't know where you are, but I hope you are safe. Please don't do anything stupid that will attract more trouble. I love you, Aru. Your Will will definitely rescue you once he finds out where you are," he sighed. Abruptly, he received a call.

"Hello," he replied with boredom.

"Sure, now it's our time to play with them," he chuckled, then hung up the phone.

Don't Forget To Support Me
Please Vote & Comment
Follow Me

Lots Of Love 💕
From Your Author,
Rai
16 Nov 2023