71. Protect or Sacrifice

"Do you think I will listen to you?" William rolled his tongue inside his mouth.

"Then face it," Albert winked at his guards, indicating to execute their further plan.

Suddenly, twenty guards started approaching them. They took out their guns and aimed directly at them. However, it didn't terrify William and his friends, not even for a single moment.

"Finally," Jack chuckled at them.

"Is that all you got? Where are the others?" George mocked.

"Bring everyone along... I didn't get a proper sleep for such assholes. I want to conclude everything in one go," Lucas casually spat.

"Do you really think I'll spare your life? You better pray to God so that he'll allow you into heaven," Robert was cut off by Harry's laugh.

"We don't need to pray because we're going to leave here alive today. But you better think of something for yourself. You've done endless sins, and I bet Hell won't take you guys for your wicked minds," Harry replied.

"We'll witness it later. Guards, show them their real place," Albert indicated again, and within seconds, they moved towards them. However, William pushed Charlie to the ground and took out his two guns. The next moment, he began firing at the guards without any mercy. Robert and Albert also grinned at them with amusement since they had backed away the moment they commanded them.

"Harry, take Aru out of here," William instructed him while he was kicking a guard. Then another guard came up behind his back, but he noticed before he attacked him. Therefore, he threw a huge punch into his face.

"I won't leave you here alone," she looked at William with wailing eyes.

"I've already lost Mom and Dad, and now I'm on the verge of losing you. So even if I have to protect you at the cost of my life, I would gladly do it. But I won't leave you either. I've already prepared myself to die tonight..." - Arushi.

"Aru, don't be childish. Let's go. William can handle everything," Harry forcibly dragged her outside without anyone's notice.

"I won't go anywhere. They will kill him. I want to stay with him. Let me go." She attempted to free herself from his grip, but he was much stronger than her, so he dominated over her and took her with him. They left, fighting, while Harry and Arushi moved towards the parking area. Their men were waiting for their signals to help them, as they had decided to take revenge alone. It was their war from the very beginning.

In this room, the number of guards was increasing. It seemed like they were going to lose, but they were all trained and capable enough to defeat them. After some time, Harry joined them to fight.

"Why are you here?" William asked Harry, kicking a man, since he had left with Aru.

"I took her to a safe place. Afterwards, I came here to help you, moron," Harry replied, firing at a man.

"Seriously, this bastard is giving us a hard time," George said, high-kicking two men.

"It's fun to do it, George. It's been a while since we haven't enjoyed a fight," Jack said, smashing two people's heads against the wall.

"You idiots, do it fast. I want to end it, and then I want a deep sleep," Lucas said, firing at ten people.

"Lucas, why are you always a sleepyhead when we are fighting for our lives?" Oliver asked, giving a knee attack and then moving up on the ground, causing the person's back to crash.

"We will end it soon," Oscar snapped.

After a long and intense fight, they won. There was no one left standing, but the culprits were missing. However, they would end their game tonight for sure. William agreed to involve himself in this turmoil. He always tried to protect her in any possible way because she was the only source of enlightenment in his catastrophic life.