42. Rage Of William

Revenge is the Only Dish I Desire Now

King Industry

When William entered his office, he encountered Harry, Oliver, and Lucas, who were waiting for him. Each of them wore a suspicious look, as they were awaiting an explanation. He walked forward to his desk, ignoring his unwelcome guests, and settled himself in his chair.

He huffed after fifteen minutes when they didn't even utter a single word.

"What are you doing here?" William monotonously asked.

"What happened last night?" Harry instantaneously asked him.

"Where is Oscar?" He intentionally ignored his question, as he was aware that if he mentioned it, perhaps he might explode again.

"Why are you looking for him?" Oliver furrowed his brow with a questioning look.

"I need to find someone," he gritted his teeth, trying to suppress his bitterness.

"Whom?" Harry curiously added.

"If I am not wrong, then it's probably Charlie," Lucas mocked with an amused face.

"And how do you know this?" George entered the room, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, last night I saw him, hair messy and he seemed unpleasant. Also, William and Aru were nowhere to be found, so isn't it obvious that two plus two is equal to four?" Lucas explained with a proud look, crossing his hands on his chest.

"How can you be so sure that it is Charlie? Perhaps there must be another person," George pointed at him.

"George, don't you know William and Charlie's relationship? Only he is irritated by William," he smirked, continuing his words. "Because he is only defeated by William since they have been opponents since their teenage years. And I am certain William did something to him...aren't you?" Lucas knowingly looked at William.

"If I did something last night, then today he wouldn't be alive anymore," gnashing his teeth, he venomously spat.

"You did not," Oliver doubtfully inquired.

"I did not, but Aru did," he forcefully slammed his hand on the table.

"The fucker tried to touch my Aru, which is mine...if I were aware for once that fucker touched my girl, I would have shot him to death," he ferociously yelled at them, which left everyone shocked.

"This is enough, enough," George and Oliver mentioned in unison.

"William, calm down first... tell me, how is she?" Harry calmly stated, although he agonized to know about Arushi.

"She was a bit upset, but I handled her." He was vigorously shaking, still. He closed his eyes, remembering her crying face from last night, which was like venom popping inside him.

"He is not here anymore... I am confident that after what he did last night, he would fly away to escape from William's wrath," Lucas chuckled.

"No matter where he is, even if he is in hell, I will find him there and I will kill him with my own bare hands." His eyes became red with immeasurable anger.

"I am with you, William... that ass touched my sister, I will never spare him," Harry assured him with determination that they wouldn't let Charlie get away with his wrongdoing.

"He has committed enough sins, so it's time for his punishment," Oliver added with a ratty expression.

"First, we have to find him, idiots, and then we will decide what punishment he deserves," Lucas mocked them again.

"I will rot his flesh alive!" He banged his table, but suddenly a call interrupted their conversation.

"Hello... okay, Oscar, we will be there," George cut off the call.

"Oscar informed us that we have to meet at the usual bar... he wants to tell us about all the answers we have been seeking for years," George looked at them, then continued, "He completed his words."

Don't Forget To Support Me
Please Vote & Comment
Follow Me

Lots Of Love 💕
From Your Author
Rai
22 August 2023

First, let me explain the reason behind the short chapter. Actually, the next two chapters will unfold the past of their lives, and they are most essential for this story. So, I made them special and I will publish them separately. But don't worry, I'll update TOMORROW so you won't have to wait longer.

See you soon, my Cubies ❤️❤️❤️❤️