38. Arushi Meets Six Devils

I love you and I want you.
End of discussion.

"Aunt, please excuse us. I have to meet my friends," he took Arushi away.

"They look so fine and generous," she complimented them.

"For you, everyone is good," he snapped at her, knowing her nature.

"Why does your face look so irritated when you mentioned them... they are your uncle and aunt?" she furrowed.

"Harry," he called, who looked at them with amusement.

"Finally, William, you remember us," Harry playfully teased him.

"Well, I assumed he already forgot us," George smiled at him.

"Right, George... how could he remember us when there is a beautiful lady around him?" Jack added.

"Guys, she is-" he was cut off by Harry.

"You punk, we know her, no need for an introduction," Harry annoyingly retorted.

"Aru, meet all my friends, or should I say brothers?" When he was about to say something, Oliver cut him off.

"William, we can introduce ourselves," he sighed in defeat, knowing their nature.

"Hello, Arushi, I am Oliver," a man with a bright smile introduced himself.

"Hi, I am Oscar," a dimpled man introduced himself.

"Only Lucas," a man with pale skin lazily introduced himself.

"This punk doesn't know courtesy..." Harry annoyingly murmured, which everyone heard.

"What the fuck?" Lucas retorted.

"Watch your mouth, brat... you're in front of a lady," Oscar dreadfully warned him.

"You shouldn't call me a brat, you asshole," Lucas replied back. When Harry was going to say something, he was restrained by Arushi. "Ok, ok... don't fight, guys... you guys are grown up, still fighting like children."

"Well... lady, we're all older than you, so don't call us children," Lucas huffed.

"Really, I don't think so," Arushi giggled.

"Everyone, stop it now... we haven't introduced ourselves... hey sweetheart, I am George," a cute guy briefly introduced himself with a flirtatious look.

"Yooo, it's me, Jack," a handsome man with a shy smile introduced himself.

"Hello sis, I'm Harry..." a broad-shouldered man brightly smiled at her with a reassuring personality.

"Hello, I am Arushi Knight. Nice to meet you guys. Thank you so much for welcoming me wholeheartedly," she warmly welcomed them.

"No need, dear. Just give me your bear hug," George showed his eye smile.

"George," Harry raised his voice a little, looking at William whose smile almost vanished.

"What? I just want a friendly hug. Can't our Arushi give me one?" George pouted.

"Why would she only give you a hug? She would also give me a hug," Jack flashed his pearly smile, eyeing William whose face darkened.

"Aish, no hug is here," William pulled her closer, controlling his possessiveness over her.

"Don't be possessive. We are your friends, William," George winked at him.

"George..." William was cut off by her.

"William, it's alright. They are all brothers to me," she firmly held his hand to stop him from saying more.

"You guys are so fun," she gently smiled at them.