31.First Claim 18+

I Manically Love You
Reasoning I Can Do Anything
Unless I Get You In My Grasp

"If I told you I have a soft spot for you in my heart, you can't let me go. But how could I badly behave with you when you always remind me of my will?
Your smile, behavior, nagging, naughtiness, everything forcibly reminds me of him.
Your longing eyes, which crave for affection and fondness like Will had.
Your stare possesses the same yearning that he owes...
I don't know what would happen to me... Only God can rescue me..." She deeply sighed. However, she kissed his forehead out of sympathy.

"I have to find a way to escape from here as soon possible ." - Arushi

When she was about to get up from bed abruptly, he pulled her, reasoning her fall on him. Henceforth, he snuggled into the crook of her neck. His hot breath pierced through her skin, which sent chills down her spine. She hitched her face and parted his hair from his face to look at him, although his eyes were shut down, portraying him as a completely different person whose countenance showed vulnerability, misery, and sorrow, perhaps even a covered sorrow too...

"William," she softly called him.

"Aru, please let me sleep more," he hoarsely replied with a deep tone.

"Then you sleep, but let me go." She tapped his shoulder a few times, indicating him to release her iron grip.

"I want to sleep with you." He smooched on her neck with a slight bite.

"Ah, William," she moaned softly at his unpredictable touch.

"Yes, love." He still closed her eyes, working on his art, licking the exact place where he bit.

"Aru, you have to divert his attention... God help me." - Arushi

"Ah, William, stop it... It is morning already. I am famished. I want to eat breakfast." She intentionally whined like a child, praying this bull-man would leave her.

"And I am lusting for you day and night, and still, you did not allow me." He playfully replied.

"What exactly is he...? Does this idiot take me as his object or food...? Fuck you, brat. I'm a human, you moron." - Arushi stared at him with bewilderment.

"William, you are a volatile person." She tried to push him.

"No, Aru, you won't go anywhere unless I let you go." He pulled her, and they spun around. William hovered over Aru, directly confronting her.

"Then you have to face the consequences, William King," she boldly stated.

"Well, I am ready for it." Unexpectedly, she started to tickle him, taking advantage of the circumstance. She shoved him, but he hovered over her and started to tickle her everywhere. From neck to chest, belly to feet, he tickled her as he laughed hysterically. It was blissful at the time, and the whole room echoed with William's laughter. The thing he had missed all those years was the happiness and endearment that she showed him again. When he lost her, he forgot the felicity of life and shut down all emotions, becoming a rigid and emotionless person.

He suffered for fifteen years as he manically searched for her since she was his eternal peace. She was the only person who calmed him, and just one glance of her smile assured him that she would be forever with him. It was a commitment out of love that he craved forever. The love and fondness that his parents failed to show him, she provided him wholeheartedly.

"I assume that is enough." Additionally, she struggled to control her laughter since she was also giggling with him. Meanwhile, she stood up from the bed, yet the bull drew her in further, and she plunged onto him.