32. Confuse

My Habituation Is Loving You Each And Every Moment
Because You Are My Ultimate Addiction.

"I will make you mine today," he said as he kissed her earlobe. Just as he was about to pull down her skirt, a call interrupted their erotic moment.

"Fuck," he said irritably as he got up from bed to attend the call.

"I swear I will kill the son of a bitch who dared to call me now," William exclaimed.

" What are you doing, Arushi? Are you going to betray 'Will' ? Shame on you. Have you forgotten the promise you made fifteen years ago?" Arushi said, her self-conscious mind screaming at her. She jolted awake, gawking at her surroundings in astonishment. She noticed her top, bra, and William's shirt scattered on the ground, reminding her of the sin she had attempted. Hurriedly gathering her clothes, she moved towards the washroom.

She silently shut the door and reviewed herself in the mirror. Her reflection vividly showed the bite marks he had left on her body, indicating how hungrily he had consumed her. He had left no space untouched, leaving red and bluish marks everywhere. Her breasts had teeth marks, and her lips were swollen from the aggression she had experienced. Holding her mouth with both hands, she forced herself not to break down or cry, fearing that he would come back.

"I can't believe this. I let him touch me... why, why?" Her hot tears uncontrollably rolled down from both eyes, staining her face.

"If 'Will' finds out about this, how can I face him?" she abruptly broke down, shedding tears of regret.

"William, why are you doing this to me? What sin did I commit in my past life that I cannot control my emotions?" she maliciously wept at her own helplessness.

Now she was uncertain about her own emotions, like the way they overflowed whenever he was around her. All her efforts to deny his love went in vain the moment she encountered him. She wanted to deny his love, yet she was captivated by it. The wondrous thing was that she had also started to reciprocate his love. Perhaps she would have offered herself fully if the call had not interrupted them.

Never in her wildest dreams had she imagined someone other than 'Will' who would be able to crack his heart. She had protected her chastity throughout her entire life, so how could she shamelessly accept him?

She vividly remembered Will's endearment towards her. The way he caressed her, as far as she recalled, he was a little bit egotistic boy too. When she was in India, she used to wonder about Will's personality. She last encountered him when he was thirteen; hence, fifteen years had already passed. Now he was twenty-eight, a grown-up man, not the boy she used to play with. Still, there was little illumination for her. Perhaps he would acknowledge their friendship like she did.

Will had earlier confessed that he loved her, reasoning her wearing the half-hearted pendant where his name prominently visible. But now, out of nowhere, this brat forcefully emerged into her life, shattering all her wishes. She comprehended that he was a possessive beast who obsessively desired her...

"The beast desired his beauty's love."

"Aru," after concluding on the phone, he turned around but could not point out her presence.

"Where is she now?" He furrowed, still unaware of her terrible state.

"Is she escaping from me?" He pouted.

"This fucking phone call!" He banged his hand beside the wall, fuming in rage.

"Today, she will definitely be mine if this phone call does not interrupt us." He kicked the air out of frustration that he lost a chance.