33. Shopping

You're an Addiction

Which I Desire Immensely

"Once I go out from this mansion, I will leave you, William. Nevertheless, please forgive me. I have to keep my promise." - Arushi

After their breakfast, both of them departed to the shopping mall where the enormous building fascinated her since this was her first experience. When she lived in India, she barely moved as she was only allowed once a week to explore the world.

"William, why do you take me here?" She was looking everywhere with awe.

"I want to change you," he casually replied.

"What... What do you mean, you change me?" She dreadfully asked, gulping her saliva.

" Is this brat going to sell me...oh lord, please save your Aru." - Arushi

"Aru, it's not like that," he laughed at her frightened expression, sensing her anxiety.

"Then what is it... Are you going to sell me, William... Perhaps there is any secret underground auction of girls that has been organized," she mentioned thoroughly.

"Possibly... You are indeed gorgeous. If I auction you there, I might own tons of money," he playfully mocked.

"No way." When she was about to run for her life, he seized a hold of her hand.

"Leave me, William," she skedaddled from him, yet his iron grip grew more forceful.

"Aru, how could you think like that?" He was trying to suppress his laughter at her terrible imagination.

"Are you sure? Because I smell something fishy," she furrowed her brow.

"You are reading too many books," he playfully hit her head.

"Ouch, so what?" She pouted.

"Stop reading those horrible books. Your imagination is tremendous," he dragged her toward a store.

"You know, an author's thoughts must be scary and tremendous so that readers will be attracted to them," she delightfully replied.

"Okay, I understand your logic," he conceded.

"Whom do you love, William King... Seriously, I can't perceive this girl properly. She is like a pack of weirdness," - William.

" Fuck...My first attempt failed," - Arushi.

"Why do you take me here, William?" As they entered a lavish shop where several gowns were displayed enthusiastically to draw people. He did not reply to her; instead, they departed to shop.

"We can't go there, William," she whisper-yelled at him.

"Hello ma'am and sir, what would you like to purchase?" A mid-thirty-aged woman politely inquired of them.

"Sorry, we don't-" he cut her off.

"I would like to see a few elegant gowns for her," he curtly replied, motioning towards her.

"Ok, sir, then ma'am, please come with us," she softly smiled at her.

"One minute...William, I don't need anything, please," she dragged him to a corner.

"Do as I say, Aru, don't repeat me," he commanded her.

"But..." she stopped, looking at his staid face.

"No 'buts,' just go," he commanded her.

"I want the best thing for her," he mandated with an authoritative voice.

"Why does he always talk to people coldly?" - Arushi

"Please, this way, ma'am," she showed her a definite way.

Time was floating like a breeze since he did not like a single gown for her. He was absolutely picky about her gown, reasoning her tiredness as those gowns did not captivate her. He desired a perfect gown for her that people would be astonished by, as she belonged to 'William King.' His taste isolated him from everyone; he always chose the best thing. People were always fascinated by his fashion style. Every moment, he maintained his highly positioned by his fierce look and bold personality. He was a man of words, while his enragement was something people avoided the most.

After what felt like decades, when she tried on her twenty-fifth dress, he clicked. It seemed like it was only made for her; it perfectly executed her body.

"Excellent," he delighted at her elegance.

"Ufff, finally William, you are giving me a hard time," she annoyingly huffed.

"I wanted an exact dress for you, so I did it," he smiled at her.

"You are so picky," she rolled her eyes at him.

"I know, that's why I always get the best thing," he grinned at her, implying another meaning behind his words.

"I am going to change," she left him.

"Ma'am, your boyfriend loves you so much," a woman commented to her.

"Boyfriend? Him... no, no, he isn't," she hurriedly clarified.

"Are you kidding me, Aru?" he asked her with disbelief.

"No, I am not... this dress is excessively lavish. I can't take it from you. It is valueless for me besides, I don't wear those," she was seriously blabbering.

"And you are the most valuable person in my life, so take it as I require," he chuckled at her.

"How?" she asked him, disbelief evident in her voice.

"How can you say the same words as 'Will' used to tell me? I still remember what he said when he gave me this necklace," she stunned at his proclamation.

"Because I am your Will," he murmured to himself.

"What did you say, William?" she looked at him with anxiety.

"I told you that you are my everything, so I can do anything for you," he ignored her again.

"What exactly is he hiding from me? He always murmurs to himself," Arushi wondered.

"No, you said something else," she skeptically furrowed her brow at him.

"It's your choice whether you believe it or not," he grabbed her hand, dragging her somewhere else.

"Where are we going?" she gawked at her surroundings, trying to comprehend his intention.

"To make you more pretty," he smirked at her.

"William, why did you bring me here?" now they were in front of a parlor.

"I will be waiting for you," he forcibly pushed her inside.

Author's Note :-

I know this chapter is not interesting, but the next chapter is shocking, guys, so wait.
Please stay with me.

I eagerly want to publish my chapter, but I don't have enough time since I have tons of assignments. Even my semester is coming hastily, and I have to focus on them.

Sorry, cubies, if this chapter makes you dissatisfied. 😅😅

And I have never been to an enormous mall, so I don't have any notion about it. I've written based on what I visualized on my phone. 🥲🥲

Follow me on Wattpad.

Don't forget to vote and comment on my story.

Lots of love,
Your author,
Rai
17th May 2022