36. Sweet Moments & Bickering

Let Fate Play with Our Lives
So I Can Prove Him Wrong
That Nothing Is Impossible
When It Comes to Love, Even Fate

After Two Weeks

It has been a couple of months since she started living with him. William had tried his best to gain her love and trust, yet it seemed like she was determined not to let him win over her. He worked hard and put in all his efforts. At first, she gave him a cold vibe, but after his diligent efforts, she couldn't resist him. The love, care, and solace he showered on her would be inhuman if she behaved coldly. Although she became soft towards him, she never forgot about her 'Will'. She was awaiting the perfect moment to escape from here. She has been conscious of her flaw, that her own heart would betray her at any moment since their first encounter. His domination over her was unbearable, yet there was something she couldn't figure out.

Even though she tried to push those thoughts away, she miserably failed, which annoyed her even more. How could she be attracted to that brat whom she did not tolerate? Nonetheless, she could not deny him. His eyes held unknown emotions that felt both familiar and unfamiliar to her. She tried to unfold him, yet his mysterious nature created a mist around him that perplexed her even more. He was an unreadable book who required her love so he could unfold his mystery. Apart from that, he wouldn't share anything unless she showed the exact affection that he had been providing since their first encounter. He wanted her true feelings for him, without any mask or doubt. He yearned for her real self, someone who would love him endlessly, not for being 'Will', but for who he is now, 'William King', the vicious beast who earned countless enemies, and she would stay beside him through thick and thin.

Both of them had waited for fifteen years, and during these years, their circumstances changed. They grew up in different places, which helped them become different people. Perhaps this incident would hold them together because both needed someone who would actually love them selflessly, without expecting anything. William was a cold and rigid person whose only necessity was the warm affection of Arushi, which could melt the whole iceberg. Fate had been playing with their lives since their childhood, and now it was their turn to win over it, proving it wrong that if they desired to become one, they could afford it. Even so, there would be countless obstacles, but they would gradually overcome them.

Tonight, they were going to a party. She declined to go there, but who cared? He was nagging her until she approved. She wasn't the type of party girl who was going to drink and dance until there wasn't a single ounce of energy left. She liked calm, decent, peaceful places where she could relax and feel at ease. She loved nature, where she could blissfully listen to the lullaby of the cold breeze with her 'Will'. Perhaps he would sing for her as he used to. Sometimes she looked at her past and then at her present; it was like earth and sky, a complete opposite world.

It was the first time she was going to a grand party, which was unexpected for her. She was adaptable and could fit in anywhere, but she was still apprehensive. Regardless of how anxious she became, she remained calm and motionless so that the brat wouldn't tease her. She knew specifically that William loved to tease her whenever he got the chance, not even leaving a single time, which annoyed her.

She was getting ready in his room, wearing a gown that he bought from the mall. She decorated her face with natural light makeup that perfectly blended with her. At this moment, she regarded herself as ethereally gorgeous, without any flaws.

"Aish," she said, realizing she hadn't zipped her dress.

"Why does this dress give me a hard time all of a sudden?" she whined. Even though the gown was beautiful, it provided her with a hard time since her hands couldn't reach her back fully, creating another complication.