41. Charlie's Desire

Touch What's Mine,
Then I'll Set Fire To Your Life.

Italians are people with minds and thoughts.

After their squabble, William was fuming with anger. His veins were visible and his nose was flaring. He harshly punched the wall, muttering to himself. At that moment, he heard the 'click' sound of the door, and Arushi set foot into the room, looking fresh and bright. But soon, she realized the freezing look on William's face as he monotonously eyed her.

"What happened there last night, Aru?" He emphasized each word.

"Last night, nothing important. I was a bit sad," she awkwardly smiled.

"Please, God, give me the power to face him... I have to act like nothing happened," Arushi thought to herself.

"Aru, tell me the truth," he calmly asked.

"William, that was in the past and it's not even serious," she fake smiled at him, hoping he would overlook the subject. But Arushi had forgotten who William King was - he possessed what he desired, and misleading him was not her cup of tea.

"Aru, I want to hear everything from you... please don't hide anything from me," he closed his eyes to control his explosion.

"William, it... it... just..." she stuttered, annoying him further.

"ARU, NOW DON'T TEST MY PATIENCE!" He pinned her against the wall, both of his hands confining her, which frightened her. His red nose and eyes showed only rage.

"William, last night when I..." She hugged him, tears forming in her eyes as she recalled the past incident of last night.

Flashback of Last Night :

"Harry, I am going to the restroom," she left the party.

When she reached there, she wasn't aware that she would encounter ill fate that would make her life miserable. The only man who was bloodthirsty for William and now had his eyes on Arushi - whose innocence lured him to his death. The only possession William wished to protect was her, and if there was anyone who would dare to demolish it, then William would create another hell for their life that their next life would shudder at the thought of being born again.

After finishing her work, she was washing her hands when suddenly someone abruptly hugged her from behind, causing her to freeze in place for a brief moment. She swiftly turned around and encountered two lustful eyes hungrily running over her body, which disgusted her. She forcibly pushed him away, looking around for an escape from this beast...

"Who are you?" She hid her panic, but her instincts told her that he was nothing more than bad news.

"Baby, I am your Daddy," he viciously smiled at her, walking towards her.

"What the fuck...stay away!" She fearfully took a step back.

"Screw up.... How the hell will I get out of this...." - Arushi

"Get off me now!" She warned him as he dangerously closed the gap between their bodies.

"Don't be afraid, Arushi.....You can do it." - Arushi

"I can't....you are so intoxicating.... you're driving me crazy." He inhaled her scent while one hand moved behind her back and the other held her nape to make her look at him.

"Let me go, you fucker." Her small hand made a futile effort to push him further.

"No babe, say daddy." While kissing the crook of her neck, he murmured, as his hand started to roam around her back, searching for the lock of her zipper.