21. Morning Romance

Love is Pleasurable Yet Poisonous.
It is Delicate Yet Mighty.
Hold it Firmly, But Don't Choke to Death,
Because Love Possesses Its Own Language.

"Am I so handsome that you can't take your eyes off me?" He mocked her with his eyes closed.

"Here comes this brat again... Stop daydreaming, William, because I am not." She frantically pushed him.

"Though she annoyingly said itt is music to my ears." - William

"You can look at me as much as you want because this man is all yours." He got up, kissed her forehead and cheeks, leaving her astonished.

"Gosh,he is going to give me a heart attack with his movements." - Arushi annoyingly huffed.

Then she noticed there was a balcony, which she had attempted to escape from last night but failed miserably. She strode towards the balcony, where she spotted a river in the distance, sinuating in the vicinity of the valley. The greenery decorated the valley like attire, and the stream accessorized it even more enchantingly. A small amount of sun appeared behind the valley, creating an irresistible scenery that she hadn't perceived. Unbeknownst to her, there was someone who was also admiring her appealing beauty. When the sunbeams kissed her fair skin, it transformed into a white-golden hue, which was mesmerizing. He forgot how to breathe at her inborn visual. Needless to say, she was beautiful with affectionate features. William was always attracted to her kindness, generosity, and naturalistic attributes.

"It's so beautiful." Closing her eyes, she smiled softly.

"You are more beautiful." He promptly back hugged her.

"Why are you always clingy?" She grumbled, struggling to free herself.

"I love to do it." He kissed her nape, which caused goosebumps all over her body.

"Stay away from me, William." She sternly warned.

"I won't. Now let me hug you for a while." He inhaled deeply.

"William, stop nagging me, or the consequences won't be good." Making every effort, she sought to break free from his grasp.

"I want to experience those consequences too, Aru." Twirling around, he hauled her.

"Why are you always acting like this... stay away from me." Finally, propelling him, when she took a step, hence he pulled her, pushing her into the wall. He confined her, moreover, between the wall and his embrace.

"What-" Without further notice, she was cut off by his abrupt, fervent kiss. She didn't get a chance to restrain him. It was a slow yet demanding kiss. Biting her lips, he entered her mouth, savoring every corner of it. He thrust his lips more, causing her to gasp for air. Her nails dug into his flesh to stop it, but instead, he deepened his kiss even more. Their saliva commingled, and at this moment, he was enjoying kissing her, while she was suffocating and panting for oxygen. He comprehended her situation, but he did not want to let her go. In the end, he reluctantly let her go. Before she took a long breath, he started to kiss her jawline and neckline. His kisses trailed down to her cleavage.

"Ahhhhhh" She unwillingly moaned, which turned him on even more to carry out his actions.

He sucked her neck, imprinting a bite mark. He snaked his hand around her waist, bringing her closer and closing their gap. His hand progressed underneath her dress, incessantly sucking her milky skin. He felt like he was on cloud nine. Her skin was so pure and bright that he couldn't resist it. From the moment he encountered her, he had always fantasized about himself with several imaginations.

"William... please... stop... let me go." The unbearable pleasure he gave her was alluring. It was hard to utter a word. Having no experience before, she forcibly stumbled across William. A few droplets of tears uncontrollably fell from her eyes. She never dreamt she would run into this kind of situation. On the other hand, William was blinded by his fascination and pleasure. He was unconscious of her discomfort; actually, he was constraining her.

Abruptly, a call interrupted their session, which made William irritated. "Fuck." Giving her time to process what just happened, as it was still a blur to her. This was so unrealistic and unviable for her.

"Hello." He stood still, his kisses, even firmly holding her in his grasp.

"Ok Harry, I will be there within one hour." He cut off the call.

Another way, she was voicelessly shedding tears due to nervousness and anxiety. In response to this situation, William just sighed and ran a hand through his hair, having no clue what to do next.

"Aru, I love you more than anything. Please love me back, Princess," he affectionately kissed both of her eyes. However, he had already done so many things without her consent, which created a rift between them.

"William, I don't know you. I have never hurt anyone in my life. Please, just let me go," she miserably pleaded with him.

"I can't. I would never ever let you..." he persistently embraced her.

"Please, I promise no one will ever know that you abducted me. I would never inform anyone about you. Please, let me go," she burst out into tears, oblivious to her fate.

"I am incapable of doing that... you are bound to me forever," he rigidly replied. She looked at him with puffy and tearful eyes.

"Aru, I don't like to see your crying face. Go freshen up. I am heading downstairs. Don't be late," he gently kissed her lips, leaving her bewildered.

Author's Note:

Hey guys, this is the first time I've written some interactive scenes. I don't know how to write very well, but I tried my best. Please spare me.

Don't Forget To Support Me
Please Vote & Comment
Follow Me

Lots Of Love, ❤️
Your Author
Rai