44. The Truth Revealed pt.2

She Is The Only Enlightenment Of My Life
And I Will Crush Anyone
Who Dares To Touch Her

"Continue your story," William curtly asked with bloodshot eyes.

"After Arushi's parents' death, her uncle took her to India," Oscar eyed everyone. "As we know, William moved to London since his grandma wasn't well, and he was completely unaware of Arushi's misery. When he returned to New York after a couple of weeks with new hope of meeting Arushi, he heard that Arushi left him without a single clue, which traumatized him. Day by day, his condition became worse since he lost hope of living. His joy turned into gloominess as Arushi was the only source of his enlightenment. On the other hand, his father barely managed to find her, nevertheless, he succeeded for once.

At this moment, both of his parents decided they would spend their time with William, hoping he would abandon his memories. However, living with William invoked both of his parents' deaths. Willmore started going to his office, which resulted in Albert confronting a huge problem of dealing with his drugs, arms, and so on.

Gradually, Willmore comprehended everything, and Albert's real face was revealed. One day, Willmore caught him red-handed, which was unexpected. Even though he took all precautions, all of his sins were highlighted in front of Willmore. Yet, he hesitated to punish him. However, he threw Albert out of 'King Empire' for betraying him. He and your grandma had planned to eliminate your mother and father. Your mother was smarter than your father, but before they could do anything, both of your parents brutally died in an accident.

He would have also killed you after the death of your parents if your parents hadn't nominated all their possessions in your name. If you died at a young age, all of their property would be donated to charity, so he was waiting for the perfect time until you reached adulthood. Albert determined that first, he would let you take over 'King Empire,' then he would apply the same procedure he applied earlier for your parents. And after all, you are the son of kind-naive Willmore. He thought you were just like your father, but instead, you are more than smart and vicious, unlike your father. You are still breathing because of your intellectual brain and surveillance, which always rescued your life. Either you could have died when you possessed the position of CEO of 'King Empire," Oscar sighed, taking a deep breath.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier, Oscar?" Jack popped up.

"Idiot, if I knew, wouldn't I inform you guys earlier?" Oscar snapped at him.

"Where did you find all that information?" Harry questioned.

"Albert's wife, Emily, confessed everything to me," Oscar looked at everybody's perplexed faces as he continued his story. "At first, she didn't want to utter a single word, so I played a few tricks of mine. As a result, she disclosed everything to me. She recognized Arushi last night when Arushi introduced herself. She realized that her husband also killed her father for his selfishness. She regretted not telling us earlier, but she was incapable of doing anything. If she informed us of anything related to Albert, then he would kill her daughter, so she kept quiet... I promised her that I won't let her daughter be harmed, and her life belongs to me." At this moment, William had already finished his second bottle of wine.

"Guys, I am going home," William got up from his seat.

"William, are you alright?" Harry worriedly stated.

"I am absolutely fine... at least today I have my Aru with me, but I won't let them live anymore." With that, he left.

"I feel bad for both of them," everyone sighed at George's comment.

Time Skip

Another way, Arushi finally escaped from the King mansion. She had always waited for a perfect opportunity to escape from this place, and today she got the exact opportunity. William usually returned home early; however, tonight William was late, so she grabbed the opportunity and sneaked out from the mansion. First, she climbed down from the balcony as she created a rope with the help of her sarees. Then she moved to the backdoor where no one was present at that time, giving her another opportunity to slip smoothly.

She ran as fast as she could. After one hour, when she had enough distance from his house, she stopped in the middle of the road, panting heavily, finally free from his confinement. Suddenly, a car halted in front of her, and the person who came out from the car was someone she never thought she would meet again in her lifetime...

"YOU!" She gulped.

"Didn't expect me, right?" He smirked

Whom do you think who is this person?

I have few options for you

1.Charlie
2.William
3.Albert

Now tell me in the comment section......

Don't Forget To Vote Comments On My Story
Please Follow Me On Wattpad

A lots Of Love 💞💞
From Your Author
Rai
8th Sep 2022