34. Attempt To Escape

The Most Beautiful Addiction Is Love, Which Can Cure Anything.

"William, why do you bring me here?" Now they were in front of a parlor.

"I will be waiting for you." He forcibly pushed her inside.

When she entered, a few beauticians started their work. Firstly, they did a manicure, followed by a pedicure, then a step-by-step facial spa, haircut, and so on.

(Please bear with my brief description, as I have never been to a parlor... Hehehe, it sounds unrealistic, but it's true.)

"Done." Everyone sighed in relief because they were aware that if any one of them made a mistake, William King would end their career. They were nervous the whole time, but they did their job perfectly.

Afterwards, she looked more beautiful and attractive. Her skin became brighter and flawless. Every part of her being was enhanced.

"I hope William is not waiting for me. Then I will take the opportunity and run away. God, please, please let me get a phone call," Arushi thought.

When she exited the parlor, she was welcomed by his familiar toothy smile. All her hopes faded away in a fraction of a second.

"God, this is not fair," Arushi muttered.

She sighed in defeat. He looked at her from head to toe, shamelessly gawking at her as if she were a dessert he wanted to devour.

"Oh holy fuck, she looks like a complete meal," William thought.

"Aru, you look more attractive." He hugged her tightly, suppressing his desire. He always intended to claim her, but he wished to do so when she would give him consent. He was aware that sometimes he went too far, but he had no intention of doing so. It was just that he couldn't control his desire, and the consequences became worse. He had waited for her for fifteen years, longing for her love like a fish without water. He was conscious of his flaws, but he was unable to stop himself.

"Hmmmm," she hummed in response, averting her eyes from him.

"What happened to you? Did they ask anything?" He stopped for a brief moment, then continued, "I know, maybe you're hungry. We haven't eaten since morning, yet I'm giving you a hard time... sorry, Aru... let's go, we'll eat something delicious." He held her hand firmly, leading the way.

When they arrived at the restaurant, it was almost eight o'clock at night. She mesmerized every work of the restaurant, as she was a writer and had a habit of observing everything. It was an art restaurant, and each corner was adorned with various art pieces describing endless stories behind those art pieces.

"What do you want to eat, Aru?" William casually asked her, as he did not bother to take a glance at all those masterpieces. However, he intentionally took her to this restaurant, acknowledging her liking.

"I'm not sure about anything," she pouted, eyeing here and there.

"Ok, fine," he called the waiter.

"She still remains the same girl whom I used to know," William thought.

"Biryani, butter chicken, chili naan, tandoori chicken, and also carrot pudding, please," he finished his endless order.

"Why did he order those foods which mom used to cook for Will, and he enthusiastically ate them? Will was a big fan of my mother during our childhood. She loved to cook for him; even he helped her, and mom taught us cookery. Also, Will was always cautious around me whenever we used to cook. He used to say, 'Aru, be careful, don't be reckless... Aru, let me do this... Aru, let me help you... Aru, that... Aru, this...'" Arushi thought.

Her eyes teared up after reminiscing her cherished moments, which she hid inside her heart. Now they started to glitter again. The foods he asked for, each and everything, was Will's favorite. Will was an American, yet he loved Indian dishes specifically. He appreciated her mother's every dish. He esteemed the fondness of her mother's cooking, which she provided wholeheartedly. His parents offered money and luxuries, however, they failed to shower the gentle affection which he required from childhood. His life was full of emptiness until she appeared, carrying the most innocent smile ever.

After a while, their food was placed on the table, and within a second, he dug into their food, surprising her even more. His behavior and face resembled him. She gradually took a spoonful of biryani, glancing at him from time to time. First, he took a bite of chicken tandoori, then he moved to naan and butter chicken. Finally, he arrived at the biryani, which had been eagerly waiting for him.

"Hmmm.... I feel like heaven, Aru," she was shocked at his compliment as he moaned in pleasure.

"This can't be true.... he also uses the same compliment after swallowing his favorite dishes... He always uses this phrase whenever he's delighted... Is he... no, no, no... this can't be," Arushi thought.

"William, why did you utter that compliment? You could have used another one," she curiously asked him, hiding her anxiousness.

"Why would I use another compliment? I always use it after eating my favorite dishes... You know, even though I lived in America, I still love Indian food... When I was young, someone introduced me to Indian cuisine. She also loved me, and she used to cook for me," he truthfully replied.

"How can both people have so many similarities?" Arushi wondered.

"Is there any problem?" he innocently asked, not knowing anything.

"No, I just remembered someone who used it after eating his favorite dishes," she sadly smiled at him.

"Oh, I understand," he nodded. (Author's note: Seriously, this guy makes me angry. Why can't he tell her he is Will when he has already witnessed her suffering? I want to know what will happen when she finds out everything.)

"William, I will go to the restroom... Please wait here," she softly asked, hiding her sadness.

Then she walked towards the restroom. This was the perfect time when she could do something. If she didn't, she wouldn't be able to free herself from him. Day by day, she was getting more attached to him without even realizing it. She wished to move away from him, yet he confined her every moment. She sincerely loved Will, but somewhere in her heart, there was sympathy for William that was undeniable, and she dared not explore this situation further.

"I'm sorry, William... I have to leave like this, but I am incapable," she closed her eyes, recalling their old memories.

When she was moving to the restroom, she carefully changed her way, eyeing if there were any of William's men present, as they always followed them to rescue from any unnecessary attack. She sneaked around without his notice. She cautiously crossed the dining area to the hall, speeding up her walk. In the end, she arrived at the parking lot, since she wasn't aware of where exactly she was going. Her main goal was to exit from the restaurant, which she evidently did. She breathed heavily for her freedom. She looked afar, where cars were running, as she wanted to run like them. She desired to meet her Will.

"Will, I am coming for you," she brightly smiled to herself.

"Where are you going without telling me?" she froze at her spot.

Author's Note:

Please forgive me for any inconvenience, as I last updated on May 17th, but I have my own chores, so I can't always make it, even though I eagerly desire to publish more stories. Stay healthy and blessed, Cubies. I'll see you on Monday.

Please follow me on Wattpad.

Don't forget to vote and comment on my story.

Your vote is really essential, as it encourages me more.

Lots of love ♥️
From your author,
Rai
May 26th