43. The Truth Revealed pt. 1

Both of us suffered, and I will make them suffer, who were the reason for our suffering.

At the bar,

In the dark room, there were a few dim lights twinkling, and the whole atmosphere was drop-dead silent. Seven men were slowly sipping their drinks as if nothing serious had happened in their lives. However, it was the calmness before a heavy storm. They were actually waiting for ruination so they could confront and demolish those who had ruined their lives, especially William's life.

"So, Oscar, why did you take so long?" Crossing his leg, William slowly asked, his inner turmoil evident.

"William, please be strong because we have been waiting for this day. Nevertheless, there is someone whom you never expected behind all your losses," Oscar clarified, assuring him.

"I am strong enough to hear everything. Just tell me," he curtly replied.

"You know Arushi is also connected to your past," Oscar's information left everyone shocked as they hadn't expected that.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" William asked in disbelief.

"How is it even possible?" Ruffling his hair in annoyance, George added.

"Impossible," raising his brow, Harry stated.

"Let me tell you, Arushi's parents' death and William's parents' death were the same," Oscar pointed out.

"How?" Jack furrowed his brow.

"William, tell me, what was the reason for Arushi's parents' death?" Oscar inquired.

"An accident," William shortly replied.

"Then tell me, what was the reason for William's parents' death?" Oscar asked them.

"Don't you know, idiot? They also died in an accident," George annoyingly answered, as they were aware of William's bitter past.

"But it was a murder framed as an accident," Jack completed George's sentence.

"So," Oscar smirked with a knowing look.

"You mean, Oscar, it was the same process that was used on William's parents, also applied to Arushi's parents?" Oliver stated, his eyes almost popping out of their sockets from the sudden information he had discovered.

"You know, William's father was only targeted by his enemy, just as Arushi's father was also targeted by his enemy," Oscar huffed.

"William's father owed money, power, company, fame, but what did her father owe?" Looking at William, Harry asked him. "William told me he used to be a generous man."

"Because her father has evidence against his father's enemy," Oscar showed them a video clip where a conversation was portrayed between Albert-Charlie and Robert.

After the end of the video, the room filled with a heavy atmosphere and there was pin-drop silence. Each one of them was shocked, except Oscar, who had always suspected him for William's parents' death. Sometimes they were suspicious about Albert, yet they never expected he would go this far.

Among them, William's condition was the worst. He could not believe his uncle did everything, who always acted to him as his own father. And the worst scenario was that Albert was the sole reason he lost his Aru and they were separated for fifteen years. Both of them suffered to reach each other's embrace. Gulping one shot after another, he finished the whole bottle of whisky. The man who never felt helpless, today he was lost in his remorse.

"Why, why, why?" He threw his glass with outrage, his eyes glistening.

"I knew this wasn't any average party, so I asked my men to survey the party. I even ordered them that if they found any suspicious conversation, they would capture it right away. Thankfully, one of my men found this last night..." Oscar explained the whole story of his proof.

"William, calm down... Don't be impulsive," Oliver patted his back with consolation.

"How can you tell me to calm down... He is the reason me and Aru were apart for fifteen freaking years. Both of us suffered along only for him," William roared at them with agony.

"William, if you can't calm down yourself, then how can you handle your Aru when she discovers the whole story? She needs you. Please be strong for her," Harry softly hinted at the upcoming future that might destroy their relationship. On the contrary, his uncle murdered her family.

"What am I going to tell her? That I am the reason for her parents' death?" Tears were clearly visible in his eyes.

"It's not your fault, William. Moreover, he killed both your parents, remember?" Harry pointed out.

"Oscar, explain everything," finally, Lucas asked, as he had been listening to their conversation.

"Albert King, who always portrays himself as humble, generous, kind, and soft-natured, is the stepbrother of Willard King, the father of William.However, Albert never loved anyone in his life except money, power, and fame. He was cruel and cunning, willing to kill anyone for his desires. William's grandfather recognized his stepson's nature, so he handed over his company to William's father, Willard.

Willard King was the opposite character of his stepbrother, Robert. He trusted his brother the most in the world. After he owned the King Industry, he worked hard, but everything was ruined. The King Industry was gradually falling. Robert's only plan was to demolish Willard so that he could control the King Industry. Nevertheless, this was not possible because luck was always in Willard's favor.

Albert brainwashed Willard, convincing him that he would handle the King Industry and that Willard should go on a business trip to expand their business. As a result, Willard handed over his King Industry to Albert and joined the underworld, dealing drugs and smuggling arms and guns. This was nothing to him, as he still had the shell of the King Industry. All his dealings came through the company where he held a high position, making it impossible for anyone to speak against him.

Most of the time, William's father and mother were traveling outside for business trips, while William stayed at home. When Willard was not present in the King Industry, Albert was in power in the company. Everything went well until Arushi's father gave him trouble." Oscar sipped his drink and took a deep breath.

"Her father was a cop, a hardworking and honest officer. Once he discovered everything about Albert with full evidence, Albert offered him money, but he refused. He warned Albert that he would make sure he faced punishment for his previous actions. At this moment, Albert had no choice but to eliminate him, so he did. Unfortunately, when he was assassinated, Arushi's mother was present with him, and both her parents died," he finished her background story.

"Unexpectedly," Oliver said, holding his hand over his mouth in shock.

"That fucker," George said, tightly grabbing his hair in frustration.

"Continue your story," William stated with a void.

Don't forget to vote and comment on my story.
Please follow me on Wattpad.

Lots of love ♥️
From your author,
Rai
26th August 2022