53. Surprise Destination

The first thing she realized when she opened her eyes was that there was a brat sleeping peacefully beside her. His head rested in the crook of her neck, his right hand on her cheek, and his left one sneaked around her small waist to bring her closer. His hot breath sensually touched her delicate skin, giving her a ticklish feeling. Still, she tried to control her laughter at this brat who looked so innocent and in need of love and care.

"I know I am handsome, that's why women are always drooling over me," he said as he kissed her nape, sending shivers down her spine.

"Stay away," she coldly replied.

"If I don't?" he nuzzled at her.

"William, get away... I can't push you away for your injuries, so stop taking the chance," she annoyingly retorted, knowing his nature.

"If you don't want it, then push me, hurt me," he licked her jaw.

"William!" she yelled at him.

"Yes, Aru," he pecked her chin.

"LEAVE!" she shouted.

"Remember," suddenly he hovered over her, taking her by surprise. "You are mine, only my possession," with that, he left her room.

"This guy will never let me live peacefully," she grabbed her hair in frustration.

After three months,

It had been months, and she still displayed a cold vibe towards him. William didn't seem to be bothered by this, as if he was accustomed to her tantrums. He took care of her even more with his naughty ideas. He made her always eat in front of him, and even when he went to the office, he always took her with him. He did not leave her side for one second. He forced her to stay with him.

There was one thing that changed as she got closer to all his friends, especially Harry. He loved her like a real sister, even though Jack and George teased William for being possessive of Arushi and taking her to his office, since he didn't pay attention to them. She had a good relationship with Oliver, Jack, and George as friends. Sometimes she teased Lucas, which no one dared to do, but surprisingly Lucas said nothing to her and instead laughed at it. She met everyone's girlfriends except George, because he never stayed in any kind of relationship for long.

William was overjoyed to see her cheerful face again, which she had abandoned because of his stupidity. Henceforth, he decided that this Sunday they would go on a date. However, he didn't have enough courage to ask her, since this single girl made him nervous and at the same time the happiest person in the world since childhood.

He entered her room to witness a marvelous scene where Arushi was wearing a white gown, and her long hair was dancing in the breeze, which resulted in him getting lost in her elegance.

"William King... you asshole, why can't you be more bold and ask her... you can do it... it's not like she'll eat you alive... it'll be okay if she eats me alive, but I can't accept her cold shoulder anymore... do or die... there are a couple of things I haven't achieved yet... I have to get married to her, then she'll become the mother of my children, and we'll remain together until death do us apart... so you better win her heart." - William

"Aru, tomorrow we will go on a date," he confidently said, although inside he was dying of nervousness.

"What the fuck, idiot... can't you be more gentle and sweet... just go to hell." - William

"I am not interested," she sat on the window without looking at him.

"Please go on a date, please, please," he showed his puppy eyes, acknowledging her temper.

"William, once I say no, then it's no, so you better don't disturb me," she looked away.

"Aru, please go with me. I want to tell you something, and after hearing it, if you decide to leave me, then I won't stop you," he gently grabbed her hand.

"Promise?" she was shocked at his words.

"Fine," she sighed.

Don't Forget To Support Me

Like
Comment
Share

Alots Of Love
From Your Author
Rai
29th September 2023