47. Shattered

Love Can Be Both Healing and Poisonous
It Is Up To U sTo Decide It's Potential

When she first opened her eyes, she didn't find anyone beside her except herself. Recalling the events of the previous night, she felt pathetic, as if her whole existence had been tarnished by him. She couldn't protect herself from William. She had lost her virginity and dignity to the only person she was fond of but never dared to accept his affection. She desired to be loved by someone of her choosing, not by him, William King. She had protected herself from all heinous creatures just to give herself to Will, but she still couldn't protect herself from the monster who claimed to love her, but instead confined her in his marvelous castle. One silent mistake and he ruined all his efforts to gain her love. Now she only despised him.

She looked at her whole body, which bore his tormenting marks. He had forcefully made her his, just as he had promised. She trembled with anger and pain in her heart. Wrath and sadness overwhelmed her, making her feel worse. She couldn't comprehend the fact that she had become someone else's possession, rather than Will's.

Despite the pain between her legs and in her back, she struggled to get up. She tried and failed, but she tried again and finally stood. Limping, she walked towards the mirror. She held her hand to her mouth in shock. The person she saw in the mirror was not her. It was someone with messy hair, dark circles under red eyes from crying all night, swollen lips from rough kisses, pale and skinny skin. Her jawline, neck, collarbone, cleavage, breasts, belly, and inner thigh all bore teeth marks from him. He had tortured her with his passion and lust throughout the night.

His lustful love was profoundly evident in her whole body. His love had turned into a monstrous love that neither of them had expected. One incident crushed her entire existence. She had never had anything better than the hope of meeting her Will. She never lost hope, as she knew that one day she would definitely encounter her Will. However, everything was ruined, and she lost her confidence to meet him.

"I don't deserve to live in this world anymore. I was brutally ruined by him. I lost everything in my life. I have nothing. I have no reason to live when I can't face it anymore." - Arushi

She walked towards the drawers where she found a loaded gun. She was silently shaking as her hand held a gun for the first time. When she was about to pull the trigger...

BANG!!!!

"ARU, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Apparently, he entered the room at the exact time, witnessing her stupid attempt. He hurriedly moved the gun away, causing it to shoot the glass door.

"DON'T TOUCH ME," she pushed him.

"You are the reason I am in this position, William. I hate you, I hate you," she started to yell at him, with a stream of tears continuously pouring from her eyes.

"Why aren't you talking now? Where is your egotistic nature, WILLIAM KING? TELL ME... YOU HAVE COMPLETELY RUINED MY LIFE," he kept silent.

"You know, in my whole life, I have nothing except my dignity, which I only saved for my 'Will.' My entire life, I never looked at another man because I knew my man was waiting for me. But you held me hostage and forced me to live with you here," she broke down in tears. Nevertheless, he thought they would face this situation. He wanted to be loved by her first, and afterwards, he would marry her, offering her the respect she deserved. He was always aware that she was his from the very beginning, yet he played with her heart. He wished for her to cherish her. His love for her was pure; however, he didn't know how to portray love, which resulted in him forcefully making her his last night. He was so drunk that he didn't notice he was hurting her. He committed a sin that he never forgave himself for. How could he expect her to forgive him?

"You know, William, from childhood, I have only had hope to live for myself. That one day, I will meet my 'Will.' Afterwards, we will live together forever, as we promised each other... Now, how can I meet him in this way when I am ruined, shattered by you? I told you last night, but you were too stubborn to let me go. I lost my dignity, loyalty. 'Will' will never forgive me for betraying him. I have no right to live in this world," she said, aging as she took his gun and held it in her hand, pointing it at her head.

"I don't deserve this life anymore after what happened last night," she sadly smiled

"Aru, give me the gun," he tightly grabbed her hand.

"William, leave me," she tried to push him.

"No, you can't do this," he held her hand.

"What you always desired, you have achieved it at last, right? Finally, your long wish is fulfilled. Then why are... now just leave me," she was still struggling with his strong grip.

"WILLIAM, LET ME DIE! I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN THIS PATHETIC WORLD ANYMORE!" she yelled at him out of frustration and the wrath she was trying to suppress.

"ARU," he slapped her cheek and threw the gun away.

"I don't want to live here. Just leave me alone," she knelt down due to her weakness.

"I will never leave you alone, not in this situation," he hugged her small figure.

"I made a sin and I will atone for it through my love. I believe I will win your heart and heal you," William said.

"Why, why, why, William?" she punched his rock chest with her little hand.

"I am sorry. I was stupid enough and drunk that I hurt you. Please forgive me," he kissed her tearful eyes.

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, William," she was still sobbing.

"I know I deserve it," he tightly hugged her.

"You make me hate myself. What am I going to do now?" she hopelessly cried in his embrace.

"Please, Aru, don't say that," he stroked her hair.

"William," she hugged him back.

Don't Forget To Support Me
Please Vote & Comment
Share

A Lots Of Love 💗
From your author,
Rai
17thSep2023

I know you guys must be wondering why I didn't update in the last few days. Actually, I just graduated from college and I was busy applying to universities for my further studies.

Today, I finally have some time, so I wrote the next chapter.

Don't worry, I'll come back soon.

Stay healthy and happy.