Prologue

Jisoo's POV

"Oh they're here" my dad stand up giving a hand with the other man, I fix myself and also stood up, facing them, a middle aged couple greeted me with a warm smile, I guess they're my in-laws.

"Omona! Jisoo?" The woman with the same age as mom look at me with a smile, eyes widen. I nod my head.

"Good evening Mrs. Kim" I politely greeted her bowing my head then I turn to his husband "Good evening Mr. Kim" I added, the couple smiled and greeted me back.

"Good evening Jisoo" the both said with a blissful smile and mesmirizing eyes.

"What a beautiful lady" the old man praised me, I smiled shyly as my parents invited them to sit.

"Let's take a seat" my dad said, and look at the entrance searching for someone.

"Where's your son?" He ask the couple, the man look at his watch and smiled.

"He's on his way, he just finished his works" he said. My mom and the other woman was chatting at each other as well dad. I'm sipping on my juice when my dad talk to me.

"Jisoo, this is Kim Dong Wook and this is Kim Yoona they're our college bestfriend" my dad introduce the couple to me, I nodded. "They'll be your in-laws" my dad softly added, I smiled.

"Call us Mom and Dad starting today" The lady told me, smiling, I nodded my head.

"Sure M-mom, Dad" I answered, the ladies eyes twinkled. She was about to say something when her gaze focused on my back, she smiled.

"Tae!" She called the person who entered, since I'm back facing the entrance I didn't look back, nervous. He's here...my Fiancé is here. I gulped.

"Sorry I'm late" a deep voice spoke, his parents stood up as well my parents, but I remained sitting.

"It's okay" my dad resured him, then he turn to me.

"Sweetie stand up" he whispered to me, I gather all my courage and smiled at my dad.

"Jisoo this is Taehyung" his dad introduce him when I finally face them. I smiled at the man infront of me.

"Kim Jisoo" I spoke

"Kim Taehyung" he said

I sitted on my seat while he sitted beside me because his mother said. The two middle aged couples was smiling at us.

"You look perfect together" his mom said

"I agree" my mom said, smiling.

I was just there sitting with a awkward yet shy smile from they saying. After a while the food arrived and we ate.

"So...when is the wedding?" His dad spoke, making me choke a little from drinking.

"Sweetie are you okay?" My mom handed me a tissue, I nod wiping the corner of my lips.

"After Jisoo's graduation" my dad answered, laughing a little on me, he's teasing me again, I secretly rolled my eyes and put the tissue down. His parents nodded.

"Oh, she's still studying?" His mom asked, surprised, my dad chuckled.

"Yes, she's in a last year" he said, did they son isn't studying? I asked myself.

"Jisoo how old are you?" His mom ask me

"23..?" I awkwardly answered

"Taehyung is 25, that's good though for your wedding" she said.

"What university?" His dad ask again

"Seoul University" I politely answered

"Taehyung work there" he joyfully said, what?.