chapter 30

Jisoo's POV

In the middle of my sleep, I was woken up by the sudden touch and caresses up to my thighs. Still eyes closed, My forehead creased as I felt a hand holding me by my waist as another hand roamed on my legs and thighs.

Bewildered as I felt uncomfortable my eyes opened seeing a man on top of me, shockness and fear ate my whole being. I was about to scream when he placed his hand on my mouth to prevent what I'm planning to do.

"Hi babe..." The voice that give shiver on my body, whispered. The nickname...I shut my eyes as tears formed because of fear. And his face become clear when I opened it as my tears fell down.

"Suho..." I said on my mind, he was grinning creepily on top of me, the red-ish purple bruise that place on his right lip, it gives me fear as it's moving while he's grinning.

"Shhh...don't cry babe" he wiped my tears using his free hand which not covering my mouth, yet my tears streamed more.

"Taehyung...." I called his name when I felt Suho's touches on me again, "Taehyung!..." I tried to pushed Suho but he was too strong, I bit his hand that covering my mouth and he removed it, I got opportunity to scream but he placed his hand on my neck making me choke.

Trying my best to let go from his touches, kicking my feet and pushing him by my hands, when I felt his kisses on my jaw sending me disgust.

I moved my face side when he tried to claimed my lips, tears storming I felt tired, my breathe is heavy I've been lacking for oxygen.

I felt relieve when his touches gone, feeling heavy by his weight on top of me as the ligths turned on.

"Unnie...!" Chaeyoung exclaimed running towards me, pushing Suho off me. I cried catching my breathe hugging the comforter up on my chest, seeing the unconscious body of him on the floor.

I cried more when I felt Chaeyoung embrance on me, giving me comforts.

Chaeyoung's POV

I woke up with the sudden noise and whimpers, I open my eyes and turn to Jisoo Unnies bed which a meter away from me, my eyes widen when I see a man and her struggling figures.

I nudge Sana carefuly and she open her eyes, I didn't waste time and pick up the vase beside my bed and immediately hit the man making him unconscious. The lights spat opened as we see Suho clearer I pat Sana to call the others as I run towards Unnie who's hugging herself after I removed Suho on top of her.

"Unnie...!" I exclaimed getting near to her, she cried as she dust herself desperately, I hugged her and rub her back.

"Unnie...it's okay now, sshhh" I comforted her, the door swang open revealing a furious Taehyung, but his face soften when he saw Jisoo Unnie on my embrance.

"Love...." He called out, running to us, Jisoo Unnie lift her head up but fear was seen on her eyes. We become shock at her sudden movement, she avoid her Fiancé's touch.

"Love..." Taehyung again called, I removed Jisoo Unnie on my embrance when she stopped crying. I stand beside Chanyeol with the others.

"Don't come near me...please, I'm begging don't touch me" she says, Taehyung's face soften trying to get near her.

"It's me love...it's me" he said softly, embracing Jisoo Unnie, he rub her back once he embrance her. But his fist is hard closed on the side.

"What's going on here?" Jennie who just arrive with her roommates, her eyes become deadly at the sight. She is ready to punch Suho but Kai stopped her.

Our heads turned to the man who made all this shit when he groaned.

"Uh..urgh..." Holding his nape, trying to stand up but can't. Taehyung Oppa's head turned to his direction and furiously stormed to his direction as he grabs the man's collar.

Lisa, Jennie me and the girls hug Jisoo Unnie as the boys become alert by the sudden action of Taehyung Oppa.

Taehyung's POV

I grab his collar as I glare to the boys who seems to stop me they stopped on their pace, not this time it's too much I can't let this pass.

I become more furious when Suho chuckled when he saw me, annoyed, anger ate me.

"You fucking motherfucker! I'd warned you didn't i !?" I said as I punch him real hard letting out my anger.

"Oh...I tried to rape her but-" I again threw a fist on his face, he just chuckled as he massage his jaw.

"But, someone interupted u-us, that hit is kinda harsh huh?.. it knocked me out, I've been doing wel-" he chuckled, looking at my eyes in tease, shutting his mouth by grabbing his collar tight.

"Shut the hell up!" I said, throwing several punches on him, how dare him to do that, how dare him to touch my girl! Furiously not minding the others, blood dripping on my knuckles. I continue punching him, only I stopped when the boys hold me and dragged out off him.

"Fucking hell!, Let go off me!" I yanked their hands off, with a blank deadly expression. I threw a death glare on Suho, yet my face soften when I heard her voice.

"Taehyung...enough" she said with dried tears on her cheeks, I only came back on my senses. Kai and Sehun who's holding me stepped back as Chanyeol and Jin hyung held Suho with anger, especially Jin hyung.

I stare at her before walking forward again to Suho as I hold his collar once again only to greet with his confident smirk.

"If you don't know how to respect, don't do things that might harm you in the end. I don't wanna fucking see you again, know how to distance yourself especially when Satan is near" I leaned to whisper the last words to him. Before Chanyeol and Jin hyung drag him out the room.

I turned to Jisoo who's now hugged by the girls crying, worridness and sympathy is visible on their faces. I went to her, the girls move out from the hug.

I bended down and hold her hand, we're staring at each other. I felt her hand hold tight on top of mine. I caress it.

"He almost r-raped me...." She said as tear fell down on her cheeks. I balled my fist, lifting myself up to sit beside her.

"Tae I'm scared..." She said, I hug her as she nuzzles her face on my chest crying.

"Sshhh, I'm here, we're here...it will not happen again, I won't let that happen again" I ruffles her hair, letting her cry on my embrance. "I'm sorry" I added, guilty for not coming here in early. She nod her head as she sobs and sniffs.

"I'm here I always protect you no matter what, Eun Woo and boys is here to protect you" I said softly but on the other side of me...I was flaming in anger.

"You chose to crashed with the wrong person, and I will not just let that pass. You started it, if you see yourself as a demon, see me because I'm more demonic than you thought... I can be more than Satan if it's come to the person who's special to me... especially when it's comes to my girl.....this is just the start Suho" I thought while caressing Jisoo's hair, placing a kiss on her head. Murdering Suho on my mind...You'd chose a wrong path and Im giving what you'd choose to you...demon to demon, satan to satan.

******************
Comment
Vote
Follow
🌝

I'm enjoying to read your comments, I can't say it's a happy ending, kidding. Can't reply on your comments to prevent myself from spoiling ✌️

Thank you for all your votes and comments I really appreciate it. *cries in Dior*