chapter 41 {M}

Taehyung's POV

The great ambience of the blue sea and the white fine sand along with the white clothed tables and chairs is so beautiful in anyone's eyes, the cold breeze of air combining with the warmth of sun, and the flowers around and seen in the whole reception is really beautiful sight.

Everyone was on their seats, chatting and having a small talks, the word happiness and joy is not enough word to describe how happy and glad I am now

It felt a dream, call me gay but this one is look like a fairytale, and the fact that the woman who I loved the most is now with me, and we're going to make our own Disney.

It's funny that ever since we arrive at our wedding reception, Jisoo never let go my arms. And everytime I ask her, her answer makes my heart explode. She always say she was happy and grateful.

"You look like a Tarsier" I tried to teased her, she move her face away.

"You really had no charms in your body, aren't you" she pouted, I chuckled.

"Then why we are married now if I don't have?" I said, she giggles.

"You always know how to ruin the romantic moment" she shook her head, giggling.

"Still you love me and I love you more" I said, she blushed. "You're really so cute" I added, she laughed.

"I'm also pretty" she said, I shook my head

"Gorgeous?" She guess, receiving the same response from me.

"Beautiful?" She again said, I again shook my head, she pushed my face away.

"So I'm not good looking at you" she crossed her arms, glaring I chuckled and pulled her again closer to me, face inches away.

"You're a Goddess" I said and place a kiss on her lips, she shyly hide her head on my chest, blushing. When the crowd teased probably saw us.

"You too! The honeymoon is at night, gosh stop rubbing to our faces that we are single and you're married!" Eun Woo shouted from the crowd, teasing. Earning snickers and gives from our friends.