chapter 9

Jisoo's POV

Days, weeks, months had passed, the semester gave me, us a really hectic time, and hard times. I even learned to skip meals just to finish my works and papers.

And the affection of Taehyung's presence really went deeper every day passed. The past few days we don't have time to eat together, we just heading to our rooms after going home due tiredness.

Being a student is not just a piece of cake, commonly you always had to encounter hard times. There's a time that you just thinking to stop and not continue, but that's not a valid reason to waste your dreams.

If the Propessors who was more busy. can, you surely can do it also. Because there's no word can say when you finally claim and reach your dream.

"May I join?" I snapped out my thoughts when Eun Woo stood beside me. I'm at the library.

"Yeah, sure" I answered, he smiled and sitted on the seat infront of me. He was busy taking his books from his bag, while I'm reading a book, i sighed as I flipped the next page, massaging my temples, hands on my chin while my glasses on.

"You seems tired, drained should I say, it's more suitable" he chuckled, I smiled.

"A little" I answered and continue reading, Eun Woo become my friend ever since, he's really good and smart too. He also read his book as he highlighted the important details.

"I never new this will be hard" he muttered, brows furrowed, focusing on his readings.

"Nothing's easy when dream is the topic" I answered, looking at the book.

"Yeah" he said as I heard another page flipped. I closed the book as I standed up, I look at him when he also stood up.

"I need to find a book" he said, I nod

"Me too" I answered as we walk to the shelves. My point finger tracing every book as I spotted what I need.

There's already three books on my hand, about surgeries, cancer, brain tumors, I'm only looking for a book for asthma, while Eun Woo is tailing me from behind holding some books.

I stopped as I saw the last book I needed but it's high for me to reach, but still I tiptoe and raised my hand to reach, struggling.

"You should take vitamins with vitamin D, so your height would improve" Eun Woo teased from behind as he reached the book I'm reaching for, I rolled my eyes as I turn to him, but seems a wrong moved were so close together cause the space is not that wide to let two people inside a one row.

"I'm already 23 so my height growth already stopped, taking vitamins won't work" I said as I push him aside after taking the book from his hand, he chuckled.

"Whatever" he said as we went back to our table with the new books to read and study.

Time passed~

"Urgh, I'm starving" I said eyes closed, leaning back on my seat.

"Me too, c'mon let's go to the cafeteria" Eun Woo said with the hint of tiredness on his voice, I nodded my head while picking up my things, as well him.

"I'm nervous for upcoming midterm exam" He muttered while we're walking to the hallway.

"Me too, it's pressuring me" I mumbled, I flash a small smile when someone greeted me.

"Hi Unnie" Sana said while clinging on his boyfriend's arm, Bang Chan.

"Hi, hi Chan, you don't have classes?" I ask as we both stop.

"None noona, were having a lunch together" the latter answered, smiling. I smiled as I wave my hand.

"Enjoy, see you!" I said as we part ways.

"You seems really famous at campus, huh?" Eun Woo joke, I chuckled, greeting back the group of students on the corner.

"Hi, have a nice day!" I said as I turn to the guy beside me, while we're walking.

"I'm just friendly, that's why" I reasoned out, he chuckled as we continued walking.

PLACING down the tray of food we bought, we sitted with our friends.

"You both always together," Lisa frowned.

"We're studying, your all lazy to study with me, that's why we both click in" I said having a bite on my chicken.

"Yeah you both studious and attentive, like duh?, You're already smart" Joy snickered, I chuckled.

"It's better if you know all, that's easy to learn" I said looking at them. "Let's study together, since the school orgs. cancelled let's used the office as our study room, huh?" I added, they all smiled.

"That's great" Jennie said hugging me from the side

"Count on me" Lisa said

"I'm down" Nayeon and Sana said

"Me too" Seulgi said

"Include me too" Joy said

"Count us in" Jennie and Chae said, I smiled as I clapped my hands.

"See you at the study room later, then" I said as we continue eating.

Time passed~

"I hope you all prepared for the upcoming midterm exam, study hard future nurses and doctors!, Fighting!" Ms. Han cheered us as she bid a goodbye, walking out the room, another hectic day passed, another papers to do. I sighed.

"Tired?" I startled when I walk out the room and greeted by Eun Woo who's sipping on his banana milk.

"You startled me" I hissed, he just chuckled as he handed me a bottle of banana milk which on his other hand, "What are you doing here?" I asked then I accepted the beverage on his hand, ignoring his words.

"Oh I thought you want to see me" he joked, I rolled my eyes, he again chuckled. " I want to join your study group, can I?" He said, eyes pleading.

"Isn't it awkward for you to study with girls?" I ask glancing at him from my shoulders. He raised his eyebrows.

"No?, As long as I can study, there's no word awkward for me" he said as he shrugged his shoulder. I slowly nodded my head averting my gaze to him and continue walking with him from my behind.

"Here take this" I said as I put down my previous test papers we had the past exam as reviewer, the girls took the papers as they read. We've been studying in past thirty minutes here at the study room.

Focusing and sincerely reading the books and some important notes and details that may help us, while munching some food.

"Can I borrow your book?" Eun Woo who's beside me ask, not looking and just focusing on his readings. I slide the book to him while not looking.

"Thanks" I heard him muttered, I just hummed, pen taping on my temples as I read. A couple of minutes passed I rested my back at the chair as I look at my watch. The girls closed their books as they heaved a tired sigh.

"It's getting late, we can continue reviewing tommorow, we also have two days before the exam" I said as I pick up my things and put them to my bag.

"See you all tomorrow" I bid a goodbye as I wave my hand and headed to the parking lot. We parted ways, I was with Eun Woo.

"I'm so exhausted, I want to sleep" he said as he went to his motorcycle.

"Me too, I just want to knock myself off to the bed" I said, opening my car's door, I heard him chuckled as he put his helmet on.

"See you tomorrow?" He said when he already sitted on his motorcycle his leg balancing not to fall down. I nod my head as I rolled up my window. I press my car's horn as we part our ways.

***********************
Comment
Vote
Follow
💖