chapter 12

Jisoo's POV

We're just staring at each other, we're both not able to move, I stepped back, things and his words was still processing on my mind. Worridness is visible on his eyes.

"Hey?, Did I make things in rush?. Jisoo if you--"

"I love you" I cut what he was trying to say, my vision became more blurry because of tears forming on my eyes.  "I wanna spend my whole life with you,too  let's make it wo-" He hug me, causing me not to finish my words. The tears that I was trying to hold, finally came out and turns into a sobs because of his warm embrace.

"I love you too" he said to my ears, sincerity is on it. I chuckled, tears streaming.

"I lose the game.....I fell inlove with you first" I said, even we don't had a deal. I just felt like we're in the romantic book which the couple realize their love for each other. He loosen the hug holding my right shoulder while his right hand was wiping my tears away using his thumb.

"I lose first, I fell in love with you the day we meet. I say to myself the moment I saw you that, you're the girl I wanna spend my life with. Kim Jisoo you put smile on my face, you give light on my dark world, your an angel. My God given. I love you" he said which tear me up more.

He again scoop me for another hug, warm and tight, that I gladly return. I felt he kiss my head.

"I don't want to lose you" he whispered, I smiled as I rest my face on his chest. Looking up on him.

"I'll will stay beside you, always" I said, he smile as an answer. We stay on each other's embrance, no one muttered. I felt like everything stopped and become silent. Our heartbeats is the only sound can heard. Cherishing the moment.

I heard him chuckled as he again distance ourselves from each other, when my stomach growls. I felt my face burning again, embarrassed.

"Let's eat?" He said as he led me his hand, that I gladly accepted. We roamed around the park. We buy snacks and we stay on the bench.

"I can't explain what I'm feeling right now..."he said, I look at him, he's having a bite on his corn dog. "Mixed happiness, and love, I don't know... The only thing that clear on my mind is....I'm now your's and you are mine" he added, looking straight to my eyes.

I smiled, butterflies in my stomach. I bite my lower lip to prevent myself to have a wide smile. He chuckled.

"You're so cute, when I make you flutter" he teased, giving me a giggle. The smile that I was holding turns into a wide genuine smile.

"Sorry but I was born to be cute" I said, riding on his own trip. But then he just stare at me. " That's the only thing I can be proud for, being cute" I added. Munching my corn dog.

"You're not just a cute, Jisoo. You're beautiful, eathereal, no... you're a goddess....no, still no words can describe you" he said eyes twinkling. I blush.

"You're cheezy huh?" I teased him

"Only at you" he answered, proudly. Hugging me from the side, eating.

"It's the most special night I had" I said, looking down to him, our face are inches away from each other's lips. I blinked as I averted my gaze, he straighten on his seat, but still holding my hand.

"It is, we become us, look now we're together for real" he chuckled, raising our interlock hand. I giggled. "Never in my life I had this feeling toward to someone, since I was child I only thought that my mother is the only woman I will love, no one can replace. But then you came..... knowing to myself that I swallowed the words I said before, because you are here, Jisoo you make me feel alive and live in this world full of love, I was really selfish back then, I only live for my own world, and now you're the world I would live for." He said, emotionally. How come the cold Propessor has this personality?. I found myself again tearing up