chapter 3

Taehyung's POV

Drying my hair after bathing I went downstairs seeing the others just like me, done showering.

With the towel place on my shoulder I roamed my eyes to find her, but she's nowhere to find in the living room, maybe she's still bathing.

"That was fun" Kai chuckled, drying his hair

"It is" Sehun teased, fixing his shirt

"You fucking bastard we're not done yet" Kai growld and threw a pillow on him, the guy just laughed. Throwing back the pillow.

Then there the childish pillow fight started, I sighed at the sight, they never really grew up.

"That two never changed" Chanyeol said, who's beside me.

"They really didn't" I said scrunching my nose as I steal the pillow on Sehun's hand, Chanyeol chuckled as he grab the pillow on Kai.

"That's enough" I retorted and place the pillow back on the couch, the two latter stopped and glare at each other, what a kid.

Our gaze turned to the stairs as chatting's from the girls echoed in the living room, walking downstairs.

"Hon!" Sehun exclaimed and ran to Lisa, the girl smack his arm.

"God, you're really loud" the girl snickered. We laughed seeing Sehun who's now pouting, clinging on her girlfriend's arm.

"I just missed you" he said, the girl stare at him in disbelief.

"We just together while ago" she said, the two lead to walk in the kitchen continuing their bickering.

"That two" Jennie scoff looking at the direction where the two walk in, the kitchen. Kai chuckled and sneak his hand on his girl's waist.

"Just let the maknaes" he said and they walked to the kitchen.

"Come on babe" Chanyeol suddenly spoke holding his girl's hand, he then look at me probably teasing, I rolled my eyes. As they enter the kitchen, holding hands.

"Let's go Sir" Jisoo squeels slightly running to the kitchen, holding my wrist.

Jisoo's POV

"So, who's cooking?" Sehun ask, looking at everyone, as we entered the kitchen.

"I'll cook!" I excitedly said, raising my hand. Jennie and Chae raised their hands too.

"We'll cook" Jennie said, pulling me and Chae on the kitchen counter. Lisa on the other hand, prepared the plates and utensils with the help of his boyfriend.

We go to our task and started working on the kitchen.
Jennie was cooking some steak while on the other side Chae cooked for rice. Chanyeol helped me cutting some veggies as Taehyung washes it.

Kai on the other hand making some ice tea. I'm in the middle of cutting, when I accidentally slipped the knife causing to slightly cut my finger.

"Ouch.." I groan as blood cames out from the small cut. Taehyung who's beside me look at me eyes widen as he saw my bleeding finger.

"Unnie!" Lisa snickered as she saw my fingers, Taehyung seems snapped out at the sudden shout as he grabbed my hand leading it on the sink.

"You're so careless" he said, focusing on washing my hand. I scoffed.

"The knife is stupid" I joke, scoffing, I heard them laughed, but the guy beside me just look at me in disbelief. As he took the towel to dry my hand and take the first aid kit on Chaeyoung's hand.

"It's done" he said after putting a band aid on it, I smiled.

"Thanks" I said and continue my doings.

"Really!?" He then took the knife on my hand, I look at him, questioning.

"Move, I cut" he said, ignoring my look. I smirk.

"Do you know how too?" I teased, he scoff

"Yes I do, now move" he said slightly shoving me away, I chuckled and wash the veggies instead.

This man is really something, he maybe cold but carely, serious but sometimes bubbly?, I know to myself that his not hard to like or love but I'm not ready to take the risk I'm afraid to get hurt... again.

Time skips

"I'm so full" Sehun said, rubbing his stomach.

"You eat like you have a dinosaur on your stomach" Kai joked, sipping on his drink. Sehun rolled his eye.

"Not like you, pig" he shot back, making Kai threw him a sliced apple.

"Yah! I'm not a pig" Kai shots back, Lisa joined them

"Ask your cat girlfriend" she said, Jennie glare at her

"Shut up tarsier!" Jennie yelled emphasizing the last word, making all of us ate by the silence.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA" a loud laughter combining our laughs as well Lisa broke the silence as we recovered by the sudden name, Tarsier.

"Oh God that's really suits you well" Sehun teased his girlfriend as he wiped his imaginary tears. Lisa smack his boyfriend's head.

"Fudge you!" Lisa squeeled as she continue hitting his boyfriend's arm who's dying from laughter. I cringed at them shooking my head while chuckling. The sight of the fighting couple is really fun.

8:00 p.m

"So see you at the school tomorrow" Chae look at me, smiling.

"See you there" I replied as Jennie scoop us for a group hug.

"See you there Professor Kim!" Lisa playfully said, calling my Fiancé's title. The guy beside me smiled.

"See you" he simply answered with a small smile.

"Goodbye!"

"Byee"

"We'll see you tomorrow!"

They bids their goodbyes as they enter their cars. Waving their hands. I smiled and wave my hand back.

"Goodbye, Take care!" I said before their cars window goes up, I step back as their cars vanished from our sight. I sighed.

"They're really hyper as always" I muttered, turning to see Taehyung.

"Let's go inside" I said and walked passed him, Im really tired. He follow me as he lock the gate.

"Are your friends has a same course as you?" He asked as we're walking upstairs. I hummed.

"Yeah, we're all graduating, with the same course and we'll work with the same propessions" I said, he nod.

"Nurse?" He asked, I shook my head

"Doctor" I said "That's what I want since we're owning a hospital" I added, he hummed as we stopped at the front of our rooms door.

"So.... goodnight?" He said as he hold the door knob.

"Goodnight" I said with a small smile as I enter my room. I lazily took a bath and fix myself before I lay on my bed, exhausted. Tommorow is the start.

*************
Annyeong! Thank you for your warm welcome for this story, I maybe not know you, but I'm really thankful that you're here.

Please read my other story it's a Chanrose Fanfiction titled " Winning you Back".

And please I beg to vote Blackpink on Billboard as well the BTS for top social artist category.

Kamsammida!
Comment
Vote
Follow
🖤💗💜