chapter 6

Jisoo's POV

A tired sigh escape from my lips as I park my car on our garage. Tae's car doesn't seem anywhere, he's still not home. I push my self together as I lazily went out the car entering the house.

I headed uptairs to my room and take a half bath, since it's already dark I already wore my pajamas. Fixing some of my school papers I heard another car parked on the garage. He's home.

After thirty minutes finishing to organize my stuffs I decided to went downstairs. I open my door as the other door beside mine opened to.

"Have you eat?" He asked, while we're walking on the stairs.

"Not yet, I do my stuffs" I said and reasoned out when he took a glance on me. But still he nodded and hummed.

"I ordered food before I went home, let's just heat it" he said, I nodded and walk pass him. Entering the kitchen.

"How's first day of school?" He asked from behind, I shrugged as I turn on the microwave after putting the food on it.

"Tiring" I said as I turn to him and walk to the refrigerator. He chuckled.

"I thought you're smart" he said, picking up the plates and utensils. I rolled my eyes while drinking.

"I am, but 100 items at first day of school?" I said as I scoff " My brain doesn't work but still manage to answer those questions, playfully" I added and went where the microwave is and turn it off when the timer is done. He raised his eyebrows.

"Playfully?, But you only got three wrong answers" he said, sitting down. I smirk.

"That's how I play" I said "So don't challenge me Propessor" I added and started to eat, he again chuckled and ate too.

Silence eat the atmosphere between us as we're eating, focusing on my plate separating the spinach from my food. I heard him spoke

"Can I have that?" He ask pointing at the spinach on my plates. I nodded as I put it on his plate.

"Why? You don't eat it?" He ask confused, I crunched my nose.

"I don't like how it's tastes" I lied, he chuckled.

"It's delicious, here try it" he said placing a spoonful of it on the front of my mouth. I move back my head, he smiled seeing my reaction "Come on have some"  he again said, eyes pleading. I sighed and spilled the truth.

"I'm allergic on that food" I said in a low voice enough for him to hear, he stopped as he slowly place down the spoon of it.

"Oh..sorry I..I- didn't know" he said, taking back on his seat, I smiled.

"It's okay" I said  "Seems like we need to know each other more" I added, chuckling, but reassuring.

"Yeah" he laughed, I frowned as I observe him

"You're different when at school" I said, he look at me confused. " I mean you're scary when at the classroom" I explained.

"Ofcourse, I have to be a model to those youth" he said confidently, "I maybe look scary but handsome, that's good" he added. I mock his word.

"Handsome" I mimicked, he laughed

"Am not?" He asked teasing, I shook my head.

"Definitely not" I said. He again laughed

"Sure as you say, but don't you want this handsome face around you everyday" he said

"I'll be sick then" I answered, he laughed once again

"I'll be your nurse then Doctor" he shot back. "You know you're the first one where my carisma doesn't work, but atleast you make me smile" he said, I scoff and put my plate on the sink and washed it  when I finished eating as well him.

"Should I be honored then if I can make you smile" I said.

"It's up to you" he answered, tailing me from behind.

**********************
"It's relaxing" I mumbled as I dipped my feet on the water, where at the swimming pool but doesn't have plans to swim, just to relax.

"I'm just curious did you have your first love?" He ask out of sudden while he's sitting beside me.

"I had" I said, hint of sadness is heard from my voice thinking the past, " How about you?" I asked and turn to him.

"I don't" he answered, looking up the stars.

"Hmmm" I hummed as I also look up.

"Where is him now?" He asked the question I never wanted to hear again, I felt him glance at me when he didn't hear my answer.

"It's okay if you--"

"He's dead" I cut him, flashing a small smile.

"Sorry...but how, why?" He asked, I look away before answering.

"You remember the Sewol Tragedy?" He nod " Where right there" I added, he look at me as he wait me to continue. "It's funny that we enter that ship, full of excitement, plans and dream, but ended up as the most traumatic dark experience we had in our life. Jung Ga Ram he's my bestfriend everyone knows that we have the same feelings for each other but we're afraid to commit, afraid that it will make our friendship ends. The night before the ship sink, I gather all my courage to confess to him but surprised that he's planning to confess on me too. We become in a relationship when we become official. We planned to say it to our parents once we came back to Seoul." I said smiling, recalling how we both happy that time " But.....seems like destiny doesn't want that idea, cause the ship start sinking... Cries, begging to be save alive, apologizing and saying I love you's to their parents echoed on the whole ship the day after. Panicking, hystericaling, crying. We stock inside, holding each other's hand not wanting to let go as the water started eating the ship. My grip on his arm  tightened when the water suffocate us, I reached for a metal rod to survive as I pulled him up, I can feel the ship is moving because of the waves that time.....were near the door when I felt him pulled my hand, I look at him, but he just shook his head because as long our weight continue holding on the rod the metal is slowly breaking. " I'm happy to know your feelings for me, I love you" the last word he said as he pushed me above before falling down the water with the metal rod. That time 300 lives and dreams  was taken away in a flash including my boyfriend's life, I survived but he didn't" I said as I look at him with a small smile, pained eyes.

"He must be gone, but never forgotten" he said as he hugged me from the side, the tears that I was holding finally came out by his embrance. He's rubbing my back to make me comfortable. We stayed like that in a moment before I loosen the hug wiping my tears.

"Let's sleep" I said and remove my feet on water, he nod as we headed back to our rooms.

*******************
All your votes and comment is appreciated, Thank you so much!

*******************All your votes and comment is appreciated, Thank you so much!

Jung Ga Ram, everyone!!
Jisoo's first love