chapter 5

Jisoo's POV

"Set A bucket meal please" Jennie spoke looking to the menu.

"And...add some pineapple juice" she added, the cashier smiled and nod her head.

"Here-" Jennie about to pay, when I shove her hand and gave the payment to the person in the counter.

"Its on me, let's go find a seat" I said and walk, I heard Jennie whined.

"You...you really" she said annoyed, Jennie Kim she doesn't want someone stopping her on her steps and doings. Lisa and Chae laughed seeing the mandu's face. I put my arms on her shoulder as we walk to the vacant seat.

"You pay for tommorow, I pay now," I said to her then I turn to Lisa " And you the next day" I turn to Chae " And you the day after" I added, they all nod as we sitted.

"Hello Unnie!" A joyful voice caught our attention, it's the bunny teeth Nayeon.

"Nayeonnie!" Chae squeals and wave at the girl, we smiled as she sat beside me when I tap the vacant seat beside me.

"Where's Seulgi-bear?" I asked as I drink my juice.

"She's here...." She roamed her eyes as well we, then she stopped and smile as she see latter" Hey! Kang Seulgi!" Nayeon shouted as Jennie raised her hand, waving. Seulgi laughed as she walk towards our table.

"Kang Seulgi, long time no see!" Lisa teased the girl as she sitted beside her.

"Long time no see with you is a relief for me" Seulgi teased back as she turned to me "Sooyaa!, I miss you!" She hug me from the side, I giggled as I heard Jennie scoffs.

"I miss you too" I said, Lisa and Seulgi they're both crackheads, they always teasing each other. They're really like a kid.

We talk while eating, giggled. When someone annoying approach our table.

"Hi girls" the man greeted but seems like he's only looking for me.

"What now Kim?" Jennie glare at the man. The guys lip scrunch upwards forming a smirk, I rolled my eyes.

"Suho, if you only here to annoy us, it's working please leave, we're eating" I said and shot a glare on him. He chuckled raising his both hands.

"Whoa whoa" he stepped back " I'm sorry Babe,continue your food, I'll see you next class" he said with an annoying smiled plastered on his face and walk away.

"He's really a dick" Lisa mumble but enough us to hear, I look at her in disbelief as I threw the sliced cucumber to her.

"Language" I warned, she frowned.

"Sorry..." She muttered, I continue eating as well them.

"Just ignore him, don't bother to gave attention" I said to them, they all nod.

Kim Junmyeon known as Suho a medical student with the same year like us, not gonna lie, who's obsessed with me and my long time stalker since I didn't allow him to court me.

He's always bugging us, especially me which annoyed me the most. He's always emerged out of nowhere as long I was there. He keep tagging along as if we want but not. His playful confident smirk and smile that keep plastered on his face everytime he get near me, gave shivers on my whole body, I feel uncomfortable with his presence.

**************************
"See you on the office later" Lisa said as they bid a goodbye to me, I nod my head and headed to my first but last class in the afternoon as the propessors will having a meeting. We decided to take the opportunity to gather on our organization office after our classes to see the other members too.