chapter 27

Jisoo's POV

"Annyeong! Marine life!!!" Lisa screamed, running around the white sand facing the blue sea. We already arrive at the beach!

"Ah...yeppuda!" I mumbled, startruck by the sea and the nature. Thalassophile, yes I am.

"You like it?" Taehyung spoke behind me, I turn to him.

"I love it" I smiled, we walk back to our designated cottage. The students are gathering with their squads and friends in every cottage.

"Go change your clothes" getting near the place Sung Jae was heard. I chuckled when Joy pouted.

"But it's a beach, this is suppose to dress with" Joy reasoned out, Sung Jae glare as well Joy. They glare at each other.

"What's going on here?" I ask as Taehyung and I sitted beside Kai and Jennie who's enjoying to watch the couple. They broke they death glare to each other.

"Byuu doesn't want me to wear this" Joy turned to me, looking at herself. I spare a quick glance on her body.

"What kind of clothes is that?" I ask, reacted. She's wearing a red two piece underneath the white thin dress.

"Unnie?!" She whinned, I look at her.

"I mean...yes we're at the beach but, Joy it's too revealing" I said, she frown I sighed and walk beside her and put my arm on her shoulder.

"But look at them" she said pointing at the girls, I look at them and that when I noticed that they're all wearing a bikini.

Sana wearing a yellow one-piece swimsuit underneath the yellow thin dress. Seulgi wearing a purple tanksuit underneath a thin dress this bear is hot. Lisa on black two piece underneath a white thin dress she look hot. Nayeon on white one piece and Chae on baby pink one-piece with white short And the hottest of all the bitches the most bitchy mandu Jennie on black two piece bikini underneath the white thin dress. They raised an eyebrow when I look at them individually. I gulped when they flashed an evil smile. Oh-oh.

"C'mon Soyaaa don't be kill joy" Seulgi said walking towards me as well the girls. I nervously let a small laughed.

"Who said you can't wear those, haha go on" I said trying to escape on their plan. I knew it already and I don't want to. I hold onto Taehyung's biceps.

"Ah-ah girls go" she commanded, Lisa and Sana grab me onto my both arms as they pull me causing me to loosen my hold on Taehyung while my Fiancé just let me go, I glare at him letting the girls to playfully pushing me inside the cottage.

"AH YEPPUDA!!!" the girls squeeled when I went out the cottage. They force me to wear a bikini a white one-piece underneath a white thin dress above the knee.

"Pretty Soyaaa!!" Seulgi squeels

"You're so hot sister in law" Irene Unnie show up out of nowhere wearing a velvet two piece bikini. I blushed and ligthty pulled down the dress as we walk to the place were the other is.

Eyes are looking, murmurs, complements are showering while we're walking, and the bitches is seems to be enjoyed walking straight like a model. They're like walking on the fashion show heads up and confident. And ofcourse I did it too let's enjoy it.

Meter away we could see the boys on the barbeque stand grilling some meats and pork. The others are preparing the food. Sehun is the first one who noticed us, he immediately smiled as he ran the gap between him and Lisa.

"Bunny!!!" He scream like a kid as he clung on her girlfriend's arm while in the other hand the girl smiled.
The other boys turn they gazes and ran to they girl.

"Jagiyaaaa!"

"Loveeee"

"Byuuu'!"

"Babeeeeee!"

"Honnn!"

"Babyyy!"

While there I was left standing raising an eyebrow to Taehyung who's now just looking at me, meters away.
He's wearing a sweat shorts and white sando revealing his well built biceps and muscles. Hot.

I became shy when he walk towards me stopping infront of me, he leaned right beside my ear. I stiffened and felt shivers on my body when I feel his warm breath.

"Are trying to seduce me" he said, huskily. I gulped and let a nervous laughed.

"I'm not, they made me wore it" I reasoned, he move his face a little away, I stepped back. He smiled as he hold my wrist.

"Oh I thought you're seducing me, 'cause it's working wife" he said guiding me to walk to the others. I blushed, I heard him laughed at my reaction.

"You're so cute, but dangerous" he joke, I hit his arm through embarrassment.

"You're always teasing me huh!" I glare at him, he chuckled.

"I just love teasing you, you're so cute at the same time hot"  he said literally teasing me.

"Hmmmp enjoy yourself staring at me now, because you'll never see me again in this dress" I said, glaring at him, he leaned again.

"It's okay, I'll make sure the last time you wear those is on the night after our wedding wife" I blushed again, while he's enjoying to tease me. I hit his arm while he's just laughing like a poop.

"You!" I glare at him, he stopped walking.

"Why? That's what's we end right, married" he said, smiling.

"Of course yes but please stop talking to those stuffs" I hide my blushing face.

"What stuffs" he ask grinning "like our honeymoon?" He inocently added but I could see his hiden smirk. I smack his arm glaring.

"One" I counted, blushing. He giggled as I felt his arm around my waist.

"C'mon wife don't be shy with those stuffs" he said, grinning.

"Two" I gritted my teeth, he chuckled.

"Okay okay I'll zip my mouth now" he said "God I can't wait that time come" he said.

"So you're excited for the honeymoon huh?" I ask him in disbelief, he look at me confused then he let out a little laugh.

"What?, The one  that I   mean Is  the wedding" he said, I felt small, soil eat me now. "Seems your the one who's excited huh?" He teased.

"Shut up" I cut him out. He just pulled me closer to him as we walk.

"I can't live without you" he suddenly said glancing at me.  I smiled looking at him.

"Don't say you can't live without me, because you've lived even tho I didn't know you and you didn't yet know me, it's more suitable if you say I found love and happiness with you, so please don't leave me huh?, I love you." I said.

"I love you too" he answered, we both chuckled.

"I'll always stay beside you" I said, he smiled.

"I'll always stay beside you too" he answered, I hide my blushing face.

"I'd never failed giving you butterflies huh?" He said

"Because you always do" I said, but seems like he always know how to ruin the romantic moment using his filthy jokes and teases.

"What if I put baby on your stomach instead of butterflies" he said, teasing. My face crunched up, moving away from him.

"Fuck you" I gritted my teeth, he laughed at my reaction, he really like teasing me. Holy cow! I'd cursed again?!

"Thank you!" He shot back, we both laughed as I run to the seaside while he's chasing me, ignoring the others. We're chasing each other like a kids, letting our barefeet kissing the white fine sand.

****************
Comment
Vote
Follow