chapter 15

Jisoo's POV

"Congratulations you're the top student" Professor Lee, congratulate me, I smiled as I bow my head.

I accepted his hand to shake with mine, he turns to my classmates.

""Congratulations to everyone, all of you got passed, you did a great work, as reward I'll treat you all for lunch" the professor said earning a cheer from the students.

"Thank you, Prof!"

"You're the best Mr. Lee!"

"We owe you Sir!"

The professor just chuckled raising his hand to low down our hypeness, the room became silence. The professor cleared his throat, smiling.

"As I may remind you guys, the school anniversary will be held this week, we're going to Nami to celebrate it by having a medical mission there, all the volunteers wether a student or a friend from other places, can join, I hope that all of you will join, I'm expecting it. See you all at the cafeteria later" Professor Lee winked at us before walking out the room.

Squeels, excitement and murmurs filled out the room, the girls started planning to join with their boyfriends, as usual.

"Unnie let's go shopping later!" Lisa said, squeezing me, I mean sitting beside my seat, hello it's only for one person. I look at her.

"Yah...move," I said to her, she just pouted and clung her arms on me, hugging me from the side.

"No, I missed you, you're always with that man" she said glaring at Eun Woo, pointing at the man. Eun Woo chuckled.

"We're always together in the study room remember" Eun Woo said, making Lisa pouted more.

"Hmp, but still she's oftenly with you" the girl shot back, tightening the hug. I coughed.

"Lisa, I can't breathe...move" I warned her, she smiled at me glancing to the others. She nod her head to them. I widen my eyes desperately offing myself from the big babies hugging me right now.

"C'mon Soyaa group hug" Jennie squeels

"You're always with your man, I bet you're both official now" Seulgi, tickling me, even struggling to get off, I gave her a glare. Joy chuckled.

"C'mon spill the tea, Chuu" Joy snickered, trying to tickle me too.

"Yes we are, so please get off me" I stuffle they giggled, loosing the hug.

"Uh-huh" Jennie raised her eyebrows, smirking.

"The Unnie is already inlove!" Sana teased, I blushed, Eun Woo smiled.

"Yieee Professor Kim Tae-" I cover Seulgi's mouth before he shout his name. She just giggled.

The room went silent when the man of my dreams and life enter the room, the girls went back to their seats, while I straightened my posture.

"Good morning" everyone become speechless from how the professor greeted us, as in. The famous known terror teacher In suit greeted us in the most jolliest voice, smiling

 The famous known terror teacher In suit greeted us in the most jolliest voice, smiling

"Am I not going to greet back" he even joke.

"Good morning Professor Kim" nervously the students greeted back, he nod as he claps his hand.

"I heard all the students in this block get all passed, impressive." He said, smiling which is really rare, he roamed his eyes stopping at my place.

"Ms. Kim!" He joyfully called me, " Congratulations!" He said, I only smiled and bow at him. I can see from my peripheral view that the girls is silently giggling, watching our interactions. I hidely rolled my eyes.

"So...I gave you my time as a free time, so go get some rest, eat just please don't be noisy" he said, I heard the others silently yelled a small "yes" punching in the air.

The others get the opportunity to have some nap, the others are eating, the others are silently talking, playing with their phones. The girls circled their chairs around me. Geez I badly want to sleep. Thank God they just also rest their heads, as I did.

The room was not that loud, you can only count the others who's talking and the rest is taking a nap.

I can feel his stare at me even I'm not looking, this guy really. I lifted my head to front meeting his stares. He wave his hand like a kid.

"What?" I mouthed to him, he chuckled.

"Do you want to eat?" He mouthed back, I smiled, shaking my head. Giving him a thumbs up, saying I'm not. He nod his head, grinning. I chuckled.

"I love you" he mouthed, as he winks at me, I got flustered and look from side to side checking if there's someone sees. Thank God they're all busy with their business. I look to him blushing.

"I love you too" I mouthed back, giggling. I stopped when Lisa spoke still head down the table.

"God so many ants, Unnie please let's us rest" she teased, my face heated. I was about to spoke when Jennie secondly talk.

"Urgh, don't be so sweet, we don't need more sugar" she said, giggling, head hanging low as Lisa. I look at Taehyung infront he's also chuckling hiding himself from the book, acting like he was reading.

"Hey don't move your feet, you might tripped from Jisoo's hair" Seulgi joined, I was just there sitting like tomato.

"Yah, stop" I warned them, preventing myself to smile.

"Stop flirting" Chae said lifting her head like the others did. Giving me a teasing look. Oh God here they are again.

"We're not" I depended myself

"Okay" Joy teased, surrending, smirking. Nayeon face Sana mouthing "I love you",  Sana mouthed back "I love you too" I hide my face to my palms, embarrassed.

"It's okay Chuuu, that's love" Joy said, giggling. I kept my face low, hiding my blushing face.

**********************

"Let's go Unnie, join us!" Lisa keep pulling me when we got off the cafeteria after the lunch with Mr. Lee. The afternoon class got suspended for us to get a rest.

"Lisa I'm not into shopping" I reasoned out, she keep. They keep bugging me to join them, I just want to spend my time to sleep than wasting money, buying things.

"Kill joy" she pouted, arm crossed. This maknae.

"Why me?" Joy look at her in horror, Lisa rolled her eyes. Making us giggled.

"So enjoy, I got a go" I said about to go.

"You seems excited to get home huh?" Jennie raised a brow, yes.

"No, why would I?" I act inocent, she tsk.

"Come on Soyaa" she nagged, I shake my head.

"I'm going home" I said

"Home?" She teased, I gulped.

"I mean to the h-house" I said, she smirk.

"Tsh. Just say you're going to him" she snickered, I giggled. Storming out the room waving my hand. I heard them calling me but I'm just running excitedly smiling like an idiot.

I'm excited to go home, I'm excited to go to my home which him, he is my home. Kim Taehyung is my home.

**************
Comment
Vote
Follow