chapter 25

Jisoo's POV

I was woken up because someone is poking my cheeks, half openly my eyes I saw Jennie. I sit down still half sleep.

"Hmmm?" I ask rubbing my eyes, opening it. Seeing her pouting.

"Unnie I'm hungry" she whispered to me, the girls are still sleeping it also still dark outside.

"What time is it?" I ask getting my jacket, she look at her watch.

"4:10 a.m" she answered, I nod my head as I gesture her to stand up, we both lift our selves up and carefully walk pass the sleeping figures.

The cold breeze of morning welcomed us when we went outside. I smiled at the view. Solar lights on everyone's houses. I look at Jennie.

"Let's go?" I said, smiling she smiled back. We walk to the table were the table of foods we didn't finish last night.

I'm also starving I look for milk, my head hurts maybe the alcohol last night?. Why do I sip half of it? Now I'm having a headache.

"You okay?" Jennie ask, munching her foods, I look at her and nod my head.

"Yeah just having a headache maybe because the alcohol?" I answered, she nod.

"Me too, fuck those beers" she curse I glare at her she just giggled having a peace sign.

"Sorry" she said happily eating her foods, I swear she's the cutest mandu ever. I chuckled as I join her to eat.

In the middle of our eating, our room's door open revealing Chaeyoung and Seulgi. They walk toward us.

"You also here?" Seulgi said, walking like a zombie, I nod.

"Obviously" I said, Jennie chuckled, Seulgi rolled her eyes making me giggles. "You?, Why you both here?" I raised an eyebrow. Seulgi pointed Chaeyoung who's now eating like a dinosaur.

"That chipmunk wake me up" she said, rubbing her eyes.

"I'm hungry Unnie" Chaeyoung defended herself

"Whatever" Seulgi muttered sipping on my milk, I shook my head and bite on my bread.

"Unnieeee...give me some" Chaeyoung did an aegyo to Jennie.

"You almost eat all of it" Jennie said, Chae pouted. The latter sign defeat, if Jennie is the cutest mandu, Chaeyoung is the cutest chipmunk, oh God those cheeks!

Seulgi and I laughed, seeing Jennie sharing her kimbap to Chaeyoung which made the girl happy.

"I hope all the foods on the beach later is avocado" Jennie muttered, Chaeyoung widen her eyes.

"Unnieeee" she whinned, Jennie stuck her tounge out and continue eating. Chaeyoung hate avocados.

"That's mean" I commented, giggling, suddenly Joy, Sana and Nayeon also went out and went to us.

"We're early eh, what's the matter?" Seulgi  said looking at us.

"We're hungry" we all answered in unison, giggling. We chat and laugh silently since it's still early and many of us is still sleeping.

"Wait.." Joy interupted in the middle of chats, she roamed her eyes "Were not complete, the Unnie and the Maknae are not here" she said, smirking. Oh that smirk.

We all gather on one side for a plan, a silly plan. Laughing silently finishing our foods, this will be fun.
We went back to our room and went to our places.

Jennie close her arms as she stare at the sleeping figure of the two sleeping beauty, she softly kick Lisa to woke her up but the latter just shift her body and hug her pillow tight, what a heavy sleeper.