chapter 4

Jisoo's POV

"Good morning" I greeted Tae when I enter the kitchen. He hummed.

"Hmm, morning" he greeted back, sipping on his coffee.

"Aren't you going to eat?" I ask as I place down my bag on the chair. He took a glance on me before shooking his head.

"I don't eat breakfast" he said as he put down the mug. I nod and take the milk on the ref.

"What time is your class?" He asked, placing the mug on the sink.

"8" I answered shortly, as I put a spoonful of cereals on my mouth. He nod and fix his watch. While munching my food, I stare at him from behind.

He's wearing a button down white dress shirt and a black pants partnered with his black leather shoes. He's also wearing specs, his hair was brushed up exposing his forehead. I averted my gaze before he caught me staring.

"Are you done?" He asked, I nodded as I quickly wash the bowl. After I brush my teeth, I pick my bag up and walk outside with him.

"You look formal on your clothes" he said, leaning on his car, I rolled my eyes, do I look not with my casual clothes. I was wearing a skyblue dress shirt with a grey pants, partnered with white shoes, holding my white gown(doctor gown) on my arms.

"Well you look like a poop" I scoff as I hold my car's door, he chuckled and enter his car as I enter mine. I rolled down the window like he did as I start the engine.

"See you at school Propessor" I yelled as my car past his. He nodded.

"Yeah see you" he said and rolled up the window. I rolled up my window and focused on driving. We both decided not to ride a same car to prevent attention on the university once we enter. I was jamming with the music on my player when my phone rang. I connect it to the cars monitor when the red light appeared on the traffic light giving me a opportunity to answer the call it's my brother, Seokjin.

"Hello?" I answered

"Chuuu" he squeels, I laughed at him

"Oppa" I giggled

"What's up!?" He asked, seems like excited.

"I'm good, going to school right now" I said, as I continue driving when the green light appeared.

"Oh, take care on driving then, I just want to hear your voice" he said, I smiled at hearing his words.

"I will, I miss you Oppa, how's Unnie?" I said, pertaining to his girlfriend.

"She's here, here talk" he said, I wait a little then I heard the familiar voice from the other line.

"Sooyaa" Irene Unnie squeeled, I giggled.

"Unnie I miss you!" I said

"I miss you more!" She  said, I chuckled imagining her pouting.

"Unnie, sorry I have to go now, talk to you later" I said when I finally saw the university's gate.

"It's okay, fighting! Love you Sooyaa!" She said

"Byee" I said

"Byeeee!!" They both said in unison on the other line. I hang up the call, and enter my car on the parking lot.

Once I park my car I gather my things and put my bag on my shoulder as I walk off the car. Holding my white gown on my arms as I enter the hallway.

"Good morning, Unnie!" The girl who's the same member on my Org. Greeted.

"Good morning, Nayeon!" I greeted back "See you in the office" I added and walk again finding my room.

"Yah! Kim Jisoo!" I turned my gaze at my back by the sudden shout from a very familiar voice, Lisa with the girls.

"Your so loud" I whispered yelled when they're beside me already. they just laughed.

"Sorry" she said as we continue walking, entering our classroom.

The class hasn't started yet and as far as I know Taehyung will be are Professor in the second subject.
Since we still have time the girls started chatting at each other as well the other students, while I just open my book trying to recall the past topics,that may help me to understand the lesson fastly.

"Good morning students!" A man in a blue dress suit enter the classroom with a book on his hand.

"Good morning Professor!" The students greeted back without unison. The man nod his head roaming his eyes around the room. Then he spotted me.

"Oh Kim Jisoo is here" he said gladly, I bow my head as a greet to him, he smiled " Everyone we must be honored that Ms.Kim is here, the certified dean lister, valedictorian graduate, and latin honor student" he added, I flash a small smile, embarrassed at the sudden introduction.

"Anyway my name is Lee Min Ho, just call me Prof. Lee or Mr.Lee and I will be your adviser this year, your last year" he said as he claps his hand " So I'm expecting that you'll be all graduating and become a great doctor and nurses this year, Fighting!" He cheered up, we nod our head.

Prof. Lee had a little chats with us before he starts the discussion, holding a book on his left hand while the right hand was holding a chalk, writing on the board. The class hour started.

Focusing on the topic and discussion, taking down some important notes that may help us, time flies so fast.

"That's all for today, it's nice meeting you guys, goodbye" the professor walk out the room. Mournings,chats filled the room as we waited for the next propessor, my fiancé.

The class become quiet once a man in a white dress shirt enter the room, holding nothing but a bunch of papers.

"I'm Prof. Kim Taehyung" a baritone voice echoed in the room as the man stood infront.

"Good morning, Professor Kim" the students greeted back, not creating any sound, with a cold and blank expression he roamed his eyes, and landed on me. He nod his head as he distribute the papers on us.

" Answer all of that, let's see if you all really learned last semester" he said after contributing the papers and stood infront, looking at his watch.

"Time start now" he said and we started answering, it's easy for me but still I need to double check my answer to make sure. Tapping my pen on my temples while I'm reading the question really become my habit everytime I'm answering.

I heaved a sigh as some strands of my hair huffed out on my face, placing my pen down after finishing the worksheet. Since we still had time I reread the question and answer as my review. Minutes passed some of students leaned back at their seat when they finished answering.

Muttering, complains heard in the room. Putting down my paper as I finished re-reading, I play with my pen to kill some time.

"Okay that's enough, pass your papers" his voice again echoed on the whole room as we started passing our papers infront.

"That's all for today, Goodbye" he said as he walk out the room.

"He's scary"

"I think giving quiz to the students is his way of greeting"

"The Professor is so handsome"

"My head hurt answering those questions"

Different complains and comment filled the room as the bell rang for a lunch break. I fix my stuffs and put my bag on my shoulder.

Lisa cling on my arm as well Chae on Jennie, whispering on my ears, Lisa spoke.

"Your fiancé is so.. urgh" she groaned "Like really? 100 items in first day of school" she frustratedly added.

"He's really not the Taehyung we met" Chaeyoung said in a low voice.

"My brain become drained from answering that quiz" Jennie said in annoyance, I sighed at their complains.

"Why blaming me?" I ask, they laughed seeing my reaction. "Come on let's just eat, I'm really hungry" I said and walk to the cafeteria with them.