chapter 32

Jisoo's POV

Kisses on my shoulders wake me up the next morning.
A small smile flashes on my face, I open my right eye to take a peek on my surroundings seeing the sunrise outside, hugging a pillow eyes closed he's behind me so he wouldn't see me awake...I don't want to get out of the bed today, I want to rest the whole day.

"Soo....wake up" until I heard his voice, the voice that give me butterflies, the voice from the person I love. I felt his hand rubbing my shoulders at the same time placing small kisses on it, giving me tickles.

"Love, c'mon wake up please I'm bored" he wails, poking my cheeks using his finger. I shoved his hand away from my cheeks, shifting myself to face him. Slowly I open my eyes only to see the most handsome face.

"Good morning" his face lighten up seeing me awake, the excitement on his eyes was visible.

"Good morning..."I answered him in a sleepy voice, rubbing my eyes, sitting up on the bed.

"Are you still sleepy?" He asked, staring at me. Unconsciously I nod my head, but he shook his head "Ani it's already 7 c'mon let's jog" he suggested, but I lay back on our bed, I heard him sighed.

"Love ?" He called again, I hummed eyes closed.

"Hmmm?"

"Let's jog" he said

"I'm sleepy, let me sleep please. It's Sunday" I muttered, trying to compose myself from his touches.

"Don't..." I mumbled when I felt his arms around mine, squeezing me with a hug. I heard him giggles.

"Oh c'mon, hurry up let's buy chicken for breakfast" he said, defeat Sooyaa, I was force to open my eyes hearing the magic word, chicken. He chuckled before loosening the hug. He jump off the bed when he see me got up.

Still half sleep I was brushing my teeth like a zombie, towel on my shoulder, hair was mess. While he is beside me also brushing his teeth and facing the mirror.

"Kyeopta" he said, looking at me through the mirror. I gurgle the water and wipe my mouth using my towel.

"I'm always" I said to him, he chuckled, gurgling the water and spitting it out to the sink. I gesture him to low down his head and he did. I wiped his mouth, smiling.

This man, he never get tired of me and I never got tired to him, that's love however difficult and many challenges come, loving each other is the strongest weapon to fight.

We're not living like a perfect couple, we fight, we had many misunderstanding, we doesn't had time to bond before because he's working and I'm still studying. I was afraid because the internship is getting near and it's saying only one thing, we can barely see each other's through hectic and hard works and schedules. Theres many what ifs building on my mind right now, but I need to hold and believe to him.

I know Taehyung well, he would never sleep after our argument just to make things right and better to me, even it's my fault tho. he also make ways and have time, he will find way to make us good.

He understands me well as well me to him, that's love there's no word complicated when the person is your priorities. My thoughts snapped when I heard him chuckled.

"Why are you staring huh?" He asked, a wide grin was seen on his face. I look to him, giggling.

"Nothing..." I answered,now he's the one who's staring at me, we're staring at each other's. I narrowed my eyes, hiding my smile, blushing face.
Why do I feel like I'm melting with those stares, sheesh

"You why are you staring?" I asked, facing the other side, shy.

"I just figured it out how beautiful you are" he said, shifting my face to him, holding my chin. I blushed more.