chapter 18

Jisoo's POV

"Yah, what if, you do this" I said full of annoyance, looking down at him. He chuckled.

"Just finish your doings Love " he chuckled, holding the vacuum. I rolled my eyes struggling to put the curtains.

"Tae!" I gave him a glare when the chair that I was stepping on moved when he walk the vacuum near it. He look at me confused, acting innocent.

"What...?" Laughing he ask, totally pissing me off. I sighed, giving up and just continued my job.

We're cleaning the living room right now.

"Why am I here, you just know I'm small, why I'm the one putting this curtains!" I spare a glare to him, tiptoing putting the curtains on. I heard him laughed.

"You're so cute on that poise" he teased, I shot him a death glare. Annoyed.

"You-!" I said widening my eyes to him, scaring him, but the latter just chuckled.

"What?, If I'm the one who did that, can you catch me when I fall?" He act inocent, turning off the vacuum.

"What..!?"I creased my forehead, he's pissing me off.

"I said could catch me when I fall?" He clarified, confusedly I shook my head.

"That's why I let you do that, cause I can catch you" he smirk, my face become emotionless when I figured what he was saying. This little-.

"And you think I'd fall?" I said, looking at myself on the chair, I crossed my arms.

"Yes" he said, confident.my face crunched up.

"You wish" I smirk, continuing my doings. I could feel him staring at me from behind, I look at him, turning my feet facing him. But the chair move causing me to fall, I waited for the impact but none. I open my eyes, his hands on my back holding me.

"See?...I could catch you" he teased, I push his head, embarrassed. Stupid chair.

I gritted my teeth, glaring at him. He straighten his self. Seeing me annoyed.

"Finish your doings here, I'm done" I said placing back the chair, thank God that before I fell off I'd done putting the last curtain.

"I love youuu...!" I heard him yelled from the living room, I continue walking upstairs to start cleaning at the master's bedroom, our shared room.

I could hear him giggling downstairs, before I enter the bedroom. I sigh.

I started sweeping the floor, wiping the night stand. I picked up a new bedsheets, pillow case, and comforter.

Putting them on after taking off the old ones. The door opens revealing Taehyung.

He roamed his eyes around, and landed on me. I raised my eyebrow, holding the pillows that I recently changed the case. Done.

"Let's pack our things for tommorow?" He ask, suggested. I nodded my head. Wiping my sweats on my face using the back of my hand.

He take out our bags, I pick my clothes especially our uniform shirt. Satting down on the bed. Arranging my clothes. Like he's doing.

"We're staying there in two days" he said, I nod my head "Bring some jackets nor hoodies it's near winter, it's getting cold" he said as he put his jacket on his bag. I also put some on me.

"We're riding two vans along with the squad, separate from the other students" he said, I again nod. Zipping my bag as well him.

Taehyung's POV

Damn she's really seducing me, even she don't know. I side eye her since we're sitting next to each other. I gulped when she again wiped her sweats.

Why? Even she's haggard I can't see it, like she's hot. Her sweat that rushing down to her temples down to her jaws. Her nape exposed when she tied up her hair in a loose bun. Not knowing her affection to me.

"What?" She said, sassily. I stare at her bluntly.

"What.?" I mimicked, she rolled her eyes, I chuckled.

"I'm going to take a bath, put the laundry on the laundry room" she said pointing the bedsheets. I nod my head, saluting before collecting the fabrics.

I put it in the laundry, and went out. I headed to the kitchen to drink some water, I also need to take a bath, I'm so stinky. I went upstairs and walk in our bedroom. She's already in the shower.

After a couple of minutes the bathroom door opens revealing her in a white plain shirt and pair of pajama, it's already night, we spend so much time in cleaning.

"Take a bath, you smell" she joke, pushing me in the bathroom, I chuckled and stopped.

About to gave her a peck, teasing but she push my face away, I chuckled.

"Eeww, go took a bath already" she shoo me, giggling I enter the bathroom and took a shower to clean myself.

After a few minutes I'm done, wearing my pajama since I forgot to take my shirt, I went out the bathroom half naked. I saw Jisoo infront of the vanity, doing her night routine.

I went next to her, from the mirror I saw her glance at me.

"Why are you still putting that?" I asked her pointing at the cream she was holding.

"It's cleanse my face" she said, busy. I walk behind her,  putting my head on her shoulder, I could smell her fragrance.

"You don't need that, you're already pretty without that" I pouted, right beside her ear. She glance at me making our face inches away from each other.

"It's my routine" she said, flocking her fingers on my forehead.

"Yah..that's hurt" I said, she just continue her doings. Psh.

"Put your shirt on, Mister" she said, standing up going to bed. I sighed and put on my white shirt same at her.

I sat down on the corner of the bed drying my hair using my towel.

"You are like a kid, your too slow to move" she said, stealing the towel on me, as she dry my hair instead. I hummed.

"Done" she announced, folding the towel. After eating dinner we went again to our room to sleep.

She brushed her teeth beside me as we both giggling at our reflection on the mirror. We went to bed when done our night routines.

I automatically hug her, since she's back facing me, I hug her from behind. Resting my chin on her shoulder.

I hummed, inhaling her scents. I heard her giggled. Probably got tickled. She face me.

She trace her fingers on my forehead down to my nose and lips. Smiling. Her smile. I found myself smiling too.

"Why you're so handsome?" She mumbled, I hummed.

"Because you're beautiful" I said, she chuckled.

"What's the point?" She ask, caressing my cheeks.

"We're suitable for each other" I said, holding her hand on my cheeks. She smiled, blushing. "We are destined for each other" I added, smiling.

I leaned to kiss her, it's just a peck on her lips. I smiled when she closed her eyes when my lips met her.

"Goodnight Love" I said, hugging her, rubbing my thumb on her shoulder. Her head on my chest.

"Goodnight, love" she said, I smiled lowing my head to kiss her forehead.

She fell asleep first, I smiled and make her comfortable with my embrance. Tugging some strands of hair on her ears, staring at her face. I unconsciously smiled.

"I love you" I said, I saw her smiled, eyes closed. Cute.
I closed my eyes and let myself drown in the dark. Falling asleep.

*****************
Comment
Vote
Follow
💖

감사합니다!!!