chapter 19

Taehyung's POV

I was woken up when my phone vibrated, alarm. I immediately stop it, not wanting Jisoo to woke up. Still half sleep, I look at the time. 4:30, the squad said that they will be here at 5:30.

I rubbed my eyes, arms supporting my head, while staring at her. I smiled, seeing how peaceful she is. An unreal person existed, she's so ethereal.

Mesmerizing by her own beauty, staring at her face. Her eyebrows, long eye lashes, beautiful pointed nose, her pinkish cheeks and her soft heart shaped lips. Her asset that everyone can caught.

She's Kim Jisoo, every man's ideal, and she's my girl. She is the most kind hearted person I've met, she doesn't want to go shopping, she loves to sleep she loves chickens.

She appreciates all your efforts, she always care, she will help as long she can, she doesn't want any return, instead she's the one who's giving it.

I rarely saw her cry, it's one in a blue moon, she's a tough woman. The first time I saw her cried was the night we become together.

But funny to remember the last time she cried is because Jimin killed the mosquito who bite his butt. Cute isn't?. She's the strongest, bravest woman I'd encounter but she cried because of mosquito's death.

Jisoo she's the type of person that not materialistic, she's okay with the small things she always appreciate it. She doesn't want to receive gifts, she always saying that the small Thank you is more than enough to make her heart flutter.

I unconsciously smiled, caressing her cheeks... waking her up.

"Soo, wake up..." I said softly, fixing her hair that blocking her face.

"Love...wake up the squad will be here soon" I added, I saw her eyebrows furrowed, I chuckled as I cares her cheeks. She's so cute.

She slowly open her eyes, I smiled, seeing her.

"Good morning" I said, she closed her eyes, rubbing it.

"Good morning..."she greeted me back, still half sleep. I giggled, before going off the bed. She's still on it eyes close.

"What time is it?" She muttered.

"4:50 a.m" I said, she hummed "Go get up Soo, they'll be here" I said standing on the side. She nod her head, hand rubbing her eyes, she gets up and headed to the bathroom.

I just shook my head, smiling. I fixed the bed before going to my closet to find clothes.

Minutes after the bathroom door open, revealing Jisoo in a robe, hair wet.

"I forgot my clothes" she said, walking passed me, her closet is beside mine. I just hummed.

"I take a bath too" I said getting my clothes and heading to the bathroom. After a couple of minutes I went out the bathroom, wearing the uniform, it's a white shirt which has a print of school's name, everyone in the school will wearing this today.

Jisoo is already wearing the white printed shirt with navy blue high waisted jeans partnered with white adidas shoes.

"Shall we go?, I think they're here" I said as I heard noises most likely chats downstairs. She nod her head. Picking up her back pack. I also pick mine.

"Is Jin hyung will come?" I ask her while we're walking on the stairs.

"He is, with Irene Unnie" she said, "Is it okay if you join us, I heard the professors has own ride" she added, I hummed.

"I already talk to Mr. Song it's okay" I answered, we stopped when we spot the squad on the living room.

"Helllooooo!!!"