chapter 17

Taehyung's POV

Pushing the push cart, walking through the food strands. We decided to go went out and grocery.

"I prefer this one than this" she said pointing to the box of cereals that I was holding, she chose the chocolate flakes. I nod my head putting the thing on our cart.

Tommorow we'll celebrate the school anniversary, we decided to buy some foods and stocks since we rarely go out. We also buy some snacks for the kids that will be on the medical mission site. Nami.

"Limit the junk food sir" Jisoo spoke glaring at my holdings, a bag of junk food. I pout.

"Just this one" I do an aegyo, hugging the potato chips bag, she crunch her face.

"Fine" she look at me like she's disgusted at my pouting face ," Stop doing that aegyo of yours, it's not suitable" she said. Walking to the veggies and fruits.

I follow her chuckling, cute. She put apples, orange, grapes, strawberries, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and many more on the cart.

Tailing her from behind, I could say she will be the most perfect wife in the world, she will be the best mom.

We went to the meat section, she put pork, chicken,beef and some frozen foods. We buy milk and some sweets in the chocolate sections. I'm just watching her, enjoying when seeing her enjoying what she was doing.

"Let's go buy some toys later, Dad said buy gifts for the kids there as a donation" Jisoo said as we fall in line. She was about to pay when I shove my card instead of her before the cashier got hers.

"It's on me, love" I said, she just look at me, smiling.

"Let's go to the toy section?" She said nodding her head like a kid, I smiled as I carry the bags of groceries. I decided to put it on the baggage counter before we enter the toy section, near the house things.

Picking different kinds of toys for boys and girls, the cart went halfly full we went to the households section. Tracing my fingers to the couple mugs, choosing.

"Cute isn't?" I ask her raising a two cute mugs, she tilted her head, nodding.

"Let's buy that, that's cute!" She squeeled, giggling. I chuckled and put the thing on the cart. We buy new plates, glass, and other things that we can have at house.

Paying the other tons of things, she insisted that it's on her since I paid the groceries, of course I don't want but she said it's normal for a couple to share and paid together their essentials.

"Give me that" she said about to take the two bags I was holding out of four, I raised my hand distancing to her the bags I was holding, shooking my head.

"Ah-ah, I can carry those, my muscles and biceps is big" I said, she glare at me, I hide my smile, she's being cute again.

"Give it to me Tae, I don't care if you have a big biceps, what so ever. I want to help" she pouted reaching the bags from me, I pass the two to her the lightest of course, I don't want my baby to get tired.

"Your so cute" I said enough for her to hear, walking out the mall while we're heading at the parking.

"I told you I'm born to be cute" she giggles, I put down the one bag I was holding to up the other, for me to open the car's door for her, when we reached out the car, she smiled.

Putting the bags at the backseat, she pick the bag I put in the cars surface and steal the bag I was holding. She turn to me, gesturing me to went in.

I chuckled as I helped her to get sitted before running around to the driver's seat.

"Where do you want to eat?" I ask her, starting the engine.

"Home" she said, smiling "I'll cook" she added, I nodded as I drove.

I look at her and have to smile
As we go driving for a while
Her hair blowing in the open window of my car
And as we go, the traffic lights
I watch them glimmer in her eyes
In the darkness of the evening

The song Passenger Seat by Stephen Speaks started to play on the audio of the car.

And I've got all that I need
Right here in the passenger seat
Oh, and I can't keep my eyes on the road
Knowing that she's inches from me

I smiled hearing the lyrics, I kept my eyes on the road, humming the lyrics I know, I stopped and took a glance on her when she sang the song.

She chuckled, seeing my reaction.

"Eyes on the road Mister" she said, gigglings as I also sing along with her.

We stop to get something to drink
My mind clouds and I can't think
Scared to death to say I love her
Then the moon peeks from the clouds
I hear my heart, it beats so loud
Try to tell her simply

I again turn my head, eyes focused on the road, taking quick glances at her. Singing. The lyrics is beautiful but I will never be scared to say that I love her. I will shout and let the world knows how I love this girl.

That I've got all that I need
Right here in the passenger seat
Oh, and I can't keep my eyes on the road
Knowing that she's inches from me

Oh, and I know
That this love will grow

We will grow together, know each other better and love forever.

And I've got all that I need
Right here in the passenger

The song ended, she's right here at the passenger seat the girl that I want to be with. The girl of my dreams.

"I love you" I said, holding her hand, while the other is on the steering wheel. She stare at me. Lovingly.

"I love you... always" she said, smiling.

---------------------

Jisoo's POV

Arranging the groceries at the cabinet while Tae is putting the meats and fruits in the ref.

"Let's have a general cleaning today?" I suggested, he look at me. "We didn't clean the house daily, let's replace some untensils and kitchen wares, change the curtains, duh cleaning" I added when he tilted his head not getting my point. He snapped out.

"Of course let's do it, I would love to" he said, closing the refrigerator. I nodded my head. Finishing up the groceries.

We started cleaning at the kitchen since we're already there. Wiping the kitchen counters, sweeping the floor I watched how he's enjoying his task.

Cleaning and sanitizing the plates and glasses that I replaced with the cute couple pair of mugs, glasses, plates and many more. Just thinking that those things are we going to use daily giving myself a butterflies.

Staring at his figure, watching how he was focused on his doings, meters away from me, giving me thoughts that he will be the best and loving husband in the universe, yes universe no one can change that, makes me tearful I chuckled and continue my job.

********************
Comment
Vote
Follow
❤️