chapter 14

Jisoo's POV

"Goodluck!, you can do it!" He cheered, holding my hand when we arrived at the parking lot. I smiled as I let go sigh.

"Thank you" I said, he loosen the grip on my hand, leaning to give me a kiss on my forehead. I closed my eyes feeling his lips.

"Now go, you wouldn't like to be late, right?" He said, I nodded my head, I pick up my bag from the backseat. I was about to unbuckle my seatbelt when he leaned and helped me.

"You're so beautiful" he muttered staring at my face, I can feel my face burning. I look up to him. Those eyes...the pair of eyes that captured my heart, the lips of him that inviting me to be with mine. I gulped.

"I love you" he said, slowly inching the gap between us, but before he can kiss me, my phone vibrated, I push his face.

"Omo!, I'm late.!" I said, rushingly push the door and went out. I fix my bag. I look to him, seeing him rubbing his nose. I widen my eyes. "I'm sorry," I concernly says, he look up to me, shooking his head.

"Aniyo, love go you're late, I'll see you at the cafeteria later" he said, smiling, he blow a flying kiss to me, I giggled as I act to catch it. blushing.

"I love you too" I said, before running to the hallway. Gosh.

Taehyung's POV

I chuckled as I watch her running, I pick my laptop bag and also went outside the car, the bell didn't rang yet.

"Good morning, Professor"

"Good morning, Mr. Kim"

"Morning Professor Kim"

Greetings from the students greeted me as I was walking to the hallway. I only gave them small smile as a return.

I was near to my office, but I purposely pass Jisoo's classroom to check her, I stand behind the window. Seeing her reading her books, I unconsciously smiled.

My brows furrowed when the Eun Woo guy, satted beside her, I saw he greeted her and Jisoo greeted back, smiling. Didn't I said to her don't smile like that with other guy?.

I straightened my posture as I see the guy leaned and messed Jisoo's hair, my girl just giggled. They both started to read, sharing a book. Psh.

"That two looks good together" a man spoke beside me, I didn't even notice.

"Mr.Lee" I said, facing him. He smiled, looking at the two students.

"They're pretty close, many of their classmates saying they're dating" he said, I clenched my fist.

"Really?" I said, sarcastically but seems the Professor didn't even notice how I said it.

"Yeah, they're always together, library, cafeteria....I wonder if Eun Woo is Jisoo's man" he said and then turn to me " What do you think?" He asked. I smirk.

"I bet not" I said, his forehead creased

"Why not?" He ask disappointed

"Because I'm his Fiancé" I said looking at Jisoo, he seems shock. I smiled and patted his back, and walk to my office.

Jisoo's POV

"That's difficult, urgh... I'm so drained" I heaved a deep sigh leaning back, making myself comfortable. The exam passed. All the sleepless night, over works and reviews are worth it, the pressure is still there but it's done and gone.

"Let's hang out later, let's gave time to celebrate our hardwork" Lisa suggested, fixing her bag. I look at the others.

"I'll pass" Jennie said, raising her phone with Kai on the screen, face time.