chapter 29

Taehyung's POV

Chanyeol, Eun Woo and I was walking to the corridor of the hotel that were going to stay in for this day, it's already 7 p.m  and the girls and the others are already on their perspective room to rest. Tommorow we're going back to Seoul.

Walking in the men's room to do our stuffs, chatting.

"I heard you're also taking the internship at Hera Hospital" I look at Eun Woo through the mirror while putting some cream on my face.

"Ah ne, it was my dream to work there" he said, I smiled.

"You will be successful someday, I mean it" I said and patted his shoulder. He smiled.

"Thank you" he said, Chanyeol chuckled

"Aren't you both awkward to each other?" Chanyeol's brows furrowed, he break the silence with an awkward laughed when no one from us answered.

I was about to answer, when Eun Woo cleared his throat and says.

"Why would I?" He chuckled " Yes I got a crush on Jisoo but it's just an admiration nothing more nothing less, I don't want to ruin someone's relationship man" he said in a friendly tone but become sincere on his last words.

Chanyeol and I broke out a small smile as well him, I wash my face before we went out, talking some stuffs.

Closing the restroom's door with our towels on our shoulders I've seen Jisoo from afar in the hotel's cafe with Chaeyoung and Sana. I smiled when I noticed that she's wearing the pair of clothes that I gifted to her on our first week of being a real couple.

We was about to walk when someone spoke, as the smoke of cigarette mixed with the air were inhaling.

"Jisoo's so beautiful didn't she?" Suho said, looking at his cigarette before looking at us after blowing another smoke. He look at us should I say at me.

"She's so fragile and sweet, too bad she's already with you... right Eun Woo?" He said staring at me and turn his head to Eun Woo who's now glaring. I balled my fist.

"She is, don't ever do anything to her Suho you don't want to be in hell" Eun Woo said, the tension that forming on us grew more at the side of the restroom.

"Oh...scary should I call satan to stand here too, since the both of you is teaming up, I think I need a partner too" the latter chuckled as he flash a creepy smile on his face. He look at me.

"I could say Jisoo has a good taste at man, but it's better if it's me and not you, what you think?" He said, grinning creepily, pissing me off but I should hold myself, I glare at him.

"I won't let that happen" I said, sternly with a blank and dark expression. He smirked as he again smoke.
We walk passed to him in a bad aura, and my limit reach out when he spoke once again.

"She's so beautiful that's why many of men is admiring and idealing her especially when she's in bed...so how she's look like while doi-"

I threw my fist on his face, he even held his jaw from the sudden impact. I pulled him closer by helding his collar. As I stare at him with a deadly eyes.

"As a Propessor I was holding myself to be nice here, but you reach my limit....you better shut your mouth next time if you only let out dirty thoughts, and keep this on your mind don't. get. near. her. Or else a your going to face the real satan" I said and let go of his collar before leaving him standing there.

Eun Woo shook his head when he look back at Suho who's now smirking holding his jaw while blood was dripping on the corner of his lips.

"Let's go" I said and we continue to walk. We headed to the cafeteria since Jisoo was there. But before getting near I fix my shirt and hair first even I don't need to, I don't know I just want to be presentable to her.