chapter 2

Jisoo's POV

I was woken up by the ring on my phone, I press the red button to refuse the call, it's still early. I again close my eyes and try to sleep, but the phone keep ringing seems like the caller is really wanted me to get up.

I reach my phone and swipe to accept the call, still half sleep. I answered.

Hello?

Yah! Kim Jisoo! Why you'dnt told us that you're already engaged!?

I slightly move away the phone from my ear as I welcome with the sudden growl from the caller, Jennie.

Geez Jennie, I'm sleeping

I answered rubbing my eyes, I heard her scoff.

So it's really true?

She then said, I can't define if it's a question or something.

Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't told-

It's okay! Your Fiancé is handsome

I heard giggles from the other line, my brows furrowed.

How did you kn-

Go get down, sleepy head were waiting downstairs

My eyes widen and instantly get off my bed and headed to the bathroom, geez they're here. After fixing myself I ran out my room and went downstairs. Seeing my friends with their boyfriends.

"Good morning!" Lisa squeels and ran on me

"Y-yah get off" I said trying to get off from the maknae's tight hug, but seems like they didn't care because the other two joined the hug.

"So when is the wedding?" Chaeyoung excitedly ask looking at me and Taehyung. I glare at them catching my breathe.

"After she graduates" Taehyung answered

"What are you doing here, how'd you know I live here?" I asked, recovering from the tight hug from the three.

"You forgot that you don't live alone, by the way I ask Tita and she told me that you're living with your Fiancé" Jennie answered, scoffing. She raised her eyebrows, this cat eyed girl.

"So care to explain to us" Lisa barged in wiggling her eyebrows, shifting gazes with me and Taehyung.

"It's a long story, I'm lazy to tell" I said turning my back, heading to the kitchen.

"Yah! Kim Jisoo" Jennie yelled, I rolled my eyes and put some milk on my glass.

"Explain" Jennie said beside me, I flinched, how fast she gets here.

"I told'ya I'm lazy to tell it" I said, this time she's the one who scoffed.

"I'll get you three buckets of chicken" oh shocks the magic word unlock, chicken.

**************************
"It is okay now?, The Professor is my Fiancé gets? So where's my chicken now" I said after I told them when, where we started, how it all ended here, how we ended up engaged. They just nod.

"Just wait, it'll be delivered" Jennie said, looking at the kitchen, where the boys is. Cooking.

"Your Fiancé doesn't know how to cook" Lisa said looking at them.

"As well your man" Chae teased, Lisa just make face.

" Yeah, he doesn't" I answered

After a couple of minutes

"It's time to eat!" Kai shouted from the kitchen, we stood up and went there.

"Looks good" Jennie praised her man, staring at the dishes they prepared for breakfast.

"It is, taste it Babe" I crunch my face when they started flirting.

"It's still early guys" I said, but they just continued being lovey dovey, feeding each other with foods.

"Don't mind them, let's eat" I said to Taehyung, he nod and sitted beside me.

"Aren't you awkward with them?" I ask him, his brows furrowed.

"No?, they're my friends" he answered as he look at the boys.

"What? How?" I ask, surprised.

"Yeah we're friends" Kai said

"We know each other" Sehun said

"They're my friends in high school" Taehyung explained to me.

"You really become a professor" Chanyeol said, proud at his friend.

"Yeah, Atty. Park" Tae said mentioning the latter's title. Chanyeol laughed.

"So proud of you Prof. Kim" Kai then spoke.

"As well me to you Engr. Kim"  Tae respond to his friends.

"What about me?" Sehun the maknae excitedly ask. The three look at each other and spoke in unison.

"Better luck next time, Oh" then they laughed as well the man who was teased girlfriend.

"Just wait and see I'll be a doctor soon" Sehun scoffed and drank his coffee, they continue laughing at him while I'm just watching them. How come they become friends?

"Dorks" Sehun said then also laughed. Kai threw him a balled tissue. And they start bickering again, teasing the maknae.

After we'd done eating, we headed to the garden when Chan and Chae finished washing the dishes.

"It's so nice" Jennie hummed and lay her body on the grass. I also lay down and mesmerized by the beauty of the blue sky.

The others are just chatting, sitting when suddenly we all become wet by the water. We immediately getted up and threw a death glare with the evil maknaes, who's holding the hose.

"Yah! You little-" Kai said and chase Sehun while Jennie chase Lisa. I and Chae take the hose and pointed at their direction. It's time to revenge.

Giggles, chasing laughter filled the garden, were like kids who came back from childhood...

"You dig your own grave Manoban!" Jennie yelled as she chase Lisa who splashes her a water.

"Ahhh I'm scared, bring it on Kim!" Lisa yelled back while running, really pissing the cutest mandu off.

"Yah! Come back here you dork!" Kai shouted as he chase Sehun holding a container of water.

I was just laughing while making them wet with the help of Chae and the hoses, when someone splashes water on me. I stopped from my track and turn my head to the guy behind me.

"Ooops" he teased as he noticed me glaring at him already.

"Come back here! Kim!!" I yelled and chase him, he's so fast. I stopped panting hands on my knees. Then a pair of feet appeared on my sight, I smirk noticing the pool beside me.

"Hey are you okay?" Taehyung asked, he fliched when I suddenly get up and pushed him to the pool.

*SPLASH

"Hahahhahaha" I laughed seeing him swimminging to the corner.

*SPLASH

*SPLASH

*SPLASH

We laughed at them, me and the girls high'd fives as we look at our mans on the pool. I walked towards Taehyung and bend a little.

"You lose" I said, but he smirk and pulled my hand ending me splash on the water. The boys also bring their girls on water earning threats from them.

"I guess we win" Taehyung chuckled, I rolled my eyes and splashes water on his face then I swim away before he caught me.

The chasing continued, laughter, giggles, chatting filled the atmosphere, we're like kids who's enjoying and came back from being a child, cherishing and making  memories from childhood.

I felt like I came back from being a kid enjoying life. Happiness filled us as another unforgettable memories formed. It's nice and beautiful one.